Chapter 41-45

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    Ke Ling brought the food again. This time, she knocked on the door carefully. She didn't break in like the last time she received the news that "Miss Human is awake" from Wang. This time, she had the experience of the last time. I won't see anything that I shouldn't see.

    Hearing "Come in."

    She didn't look up and put the food on the round table.

    Bai Ruyi smelled the aroma of the food, and soon lost her charming thoughts. She stepped on the fluffy carpet with bare feet, left Qin Yueming and ran over.

    Fill up the five internal organs first and then talk about other things.

    After all, human beings are iron rice and steel, and one will not be hungry after a meal!

    But before she ran to the table, she was picked up by someone by the waist. Qin Yueming couldn't see any emotion in her pure white eyes, she just put her on the chair beside the round table, and then squatted down and put on her shoes for her.

    Bai Ruyi was a little stunned, but Qin Yueming raised his head and sat next to her and said lightly, "Eat." The

    candles in the house were fluffy, and there was heavy snow fluttering outside the window, and the windows were frozen with ice flowers.

    Ke Ling turned on the heating in the house. Now the hotel has been completely occupied by zombies, and the zombies in the boiler room are ready to use the generator to supply the heating of the building.

    Bai Ruyi finally had a delicious meal, which was much better than what she cooked.

    After she was full, Qin Yueming took out the tissue on the table to wipe her mouth, and Bai Ruyi resisted and pulled down her hand to wipe it at will, and then she had time to ask the servants who had been standing by and waiting for Wang's orders.

    "What's your name?" she asked curiously.

    Ke Ling lowered her head, feeling the oppression from Wang Chuan, she dared not raise her head and whisper, "Ke Ling."

    Bai Ruyi shook her head, but did not find this person in the plot.

    She asked, "Are you a human?" Why doesn't he look like a zombie, and he still understands human common sense.

    Ke Ling felt the pressure from Wang Chuan intensified, and she fell to her knees.

    Fortunately, the hotel rooms have thick carpets.     Bai Ruyi was startled, and hurriedly waved her hand, jumping off the stool and trying to pull Ke Ling up

    , "Don't kneel! It's weird! Is it something I asked that shouldn't be asked?"

Deterrence pressed to the ground.

    Only then did Bai Ruyi know who did it. She stopped touching Ke Ling and turned around to see Qin Yueming's bulging cheeks with rounded arcs.

    Qin Yueming looked at Ke Ling on the ground indifferently, Bai Ruyi grabbed her ear, and said angrily: "I won't ask, let her go down, I'm sleepy."

    Ke Ling heard an exclamation, followed by the rustling fabric fricative.

    After turning into a zombie, her five senses seemed to have been strengthened, and then she saw Wang's feet walking past her eyes, and the one who didn't see Miss Human was probably picked up by Wang again.