Chapter 116-120

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116

    The air was filled with the smell of rust and stench, and the stench seemed to come up from the sewers, creating an indescribably weird smell.

    Gu Yi fell into the bathtub, and the intact hand grabbed the slippery bathtub weakly and slid into the water, splashing a large amount of water.

    The blood-colored water splashed on the ground, and the bright red on the ground flowed to Bai Ruyi's feet. She seemed to react, stepping over the stagnant water on the ground and grabbing Gu Yi's hand.

    The bright red nails of Gu Yi's hand pierced sharply into Bai Ruyi's skin, and she pulled him up hard.

    There seemed to be some resistance under the water, Gu Yi only stuck out one head and was pulled down again, his nose and mouth were pulled into the water, making a purring sound of bubbles.

    Bai Ruyi saw the fear in her eyes, she stomped on the bathtub and tried to pull Gu Yi out like a radish. The blood flowed away, the suction became weaker, and the things that seemed to be imprisoned were also washed away. She was dragged out of the bathtub by Bai Ruyi, and the two fell on the cold tiles in the bathroom, and

    the water left on the ground was wet. Bai Ruyi's clothes splattered blood on her pale ankles.

    The two were gasping for breath, and neither of them could speak.

    Bai Ruyi stood up cautiously and looked at the bathtub. There was nothing in the bathtub. The texture of the white porcelain was eerily illuminated by the ceiling light. She heard a clattering sound coming from the sewer again, as if there was a lot of water. Returning to the bathtub, he hurriedly pressed the tub stopper.

    The water seemed to be blocked by the bathtub plug, and the clattering sound continued. Bai Ruyi leaned into the bathtub and pressed the bathtub plug with her feet. It took a while before she felt the surging ups and downs under her feet.

    Gu Yi's room couldn't stay any longer. Her room was full of blood and she couldn't stay.

    Bai Ruyi originally wanted to ask Chen Cuihua to move Gu Yi down with her, but she called Chen Cuihua a few times and no one answered. How did Chen Cuihua put it on the table by the door, giving Bai Ruyi a bit of an ominous premonition.

    Gu Yi was choked by the water, and her voice was hoarse like a duck quack.

    "Just put me on the bed."

    Bai Ruyi frowned, "You still want to live here?"

    Gu Yi coughed and said, "It doesn't matter."

    Bai Ruyi was puzzled, but heard her say, "If you really want to It's better to find something to eat for me."

    Bai Ruyi: "...do you need medicine or something? You left so much blood."

    Gu Yi coughed and sneered, "Do you think I got it? If I could bleed so much, I'm afraid I would have lost too much blood and died."

    Bai Ruyi was puzzled, but respecting her decision, she put Gu Yi next to the bed, slowed down for a while, and picked up her table. his arm, and glanced at Bai Ruyi.

    Bai Ruyi understands that this is chasing people.

    Glancing at the blood-stained weird room, she respectfully closed the door for Gu Yi, maybe there was something they could do not to let her know.