Chapter 76-80

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    The Pitonier Hospital, still the same, was spotless, and the medical staff were in a hurry and looked solemn.

    Bai Ruyi got out of the car and looked at the maid in the car and said, "I'm going to visit Dr. Chen. You can just take the test sheet and wait for me in the car.

    " "

    I was interrupted directly by Bai Ruyi, "Is there any problem when I go to visit Dr. Chen?" She smiled at the corners of her mouth, her expression almost sympathetic, but the maid shook her body and lowered her head suppressed, "No...I Listen to Miss."

    "Humph." Bai Ruyi's expression showed a little worry, "Mother asked you to come to serve me, not to look at me, to identify who your master is." Her words were light, but The maid shrank again in fright.

    Bai Ruyi turned around and looked up at the two buildings in front of her, one was the outpatient department and the other was the inpatient department. The glass of the inpatient department looked clear and clear. She slowly raised her eyes and narrowed her eyes.

    Three days have passed, she asked Ouyang Jun to call up Qin Yueming's information for her, and learned that her father was hospitalized in Pitonier and was about to undergo an operation, and she couldn't leave for the time being.

    Bai Ruyi raised the corners of her lips, if the mountain does not come, I will go to see the mountain.

    She raised her eyebrows proudly and gave herself a hundred likes in her heart.

    Bai Ruyi took a step forward and quickly entered the inpatient building and went to the inpatient department on the tenth floor.

    The inpatient department was very quiet. She stepped on the floor of the inpatient department with her small leather shoes, and all the sound was absorbed by the special floor material sprayed under her feet.

    Standing at the door, Bai Ruyi saw the life cards of the attending physicians hanging. She stopped and glanced at the green cards that Dr. Chen was on duty, and then slowly raised her feet.

    She walked to the nurse's desk, where the nurse on duty was registering at the desk. She politely asked, "Is Dr. Chen here?"

    The nurse on duty raised her head and said, "Is there anything you want to do with him?"

    Bai Ruyi showed a sweet smile and said, "I'm here to thank Dr. Chen."

    The nurse looked at her for a moment and saw that she was dressed in style, with a bright smile on her face and a noble temperament. She felt that she should not be looking for trouble. He said, "Wait a moment, give your name, and I will contact Dr. Chen."

    Bai Ruyi licked her lips and said, "Bai Ruyi." The

    nurse quickly called back, "Dr. Chen told you to wait, he will immediately Come here." By the way, he poured a glass of water for Bai Ruyi and led him to the reception room next to him to wait.

    Dr. Chen was wearing a white lab coat with his sleeves draped and his arms tucked into his medical records. He smiled and said, "Why didn't you say hello to me in advance? I just went to the consultation, and I almost missed it."

    Bai Ruyi Standing up and smiling, "I came to visit you suddenly today. Your work is important."

    Dr. Chen took Bai Ruyi to the office and asked, "Has the test sheet come out? Is there any problem?"