Chapter 106-110

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106

    The mountains were empty, the wind was bitter and rainy, and a black car flashed twice.

    Seeing someone coming down the mountain steps, the man in black in a black suit and black sunglasses got out of the car and opened the car door for them with an umbrella.

    Bai Ruyi and Qin Yueming got into the car, the man in black got into the car in the rain, sat in the driver's seat, and stretched out a document bag from the front row.

    "Miss Qin, your special status has been arranged." Qin     Yueming

    took the file bag without opening it, put it aside and said in a low voice, "It's troublesome."

You've helped us a lot."

    Qin Yueming said, "I have another person on my side that I need to trouble you to arrange."

    The man in black only saw a patch of red and a pale chin through the rearview mirror. In this dark and bitter rain, Like a female ghost in red, he coughed slightly and said, "Is this lady going to a special place with you?"

    Qin Yueming snorted and said, "My apprentice."

    Bai Ruyi put her hand on the back of hers. up, pinch hard.

    Qin Yueming smiled lightly and gave her a friendly glance. The man in black couldn't see the situation in the back seat, but just flattered: "Miss Qin is a high-ranking disciple, this is a special honor, I will definitely help you get things done."

    Qin Yueming hummed again and grabbed Bai Ruyi's hand with his backhand.

    Bai Ruyi's pair of phoenix eyes glowed with a faint green light at night, which was a sign of a zombie. If the driver in front of him raised his rear-view mirror, he would be able to see it. Fortunately, he didn't see it, so he didn't need to be frightened.

    Qin Yueming was playing with Bai Ruyi's hand, her fingers were cold, and she was rubbing it in her hand, she seemed annoyed, and turned her head angrily, leaving only a round back of her head, even her hair was full of energy, Seeing that Qin Yueming is very novel, it seems that he has changed his shell, and his temper is also growing.

    She scratched Bai Ruyi's palm, Bai Ruyi turned her face and glared at Qin Yueming angrily.

    Those eyes seemed to be able to speak, full of gunpowder, as if to say, what else are you hiding from me?

    Qin Yueming smiled softly, "Let's go back."

    The smell of Qin Yueming was in the car. The woody incense that she had always smelled good on her body was now added with a touch of incense, and Bai Ruyi turned her face out of the car window awkwardly.

    The car was driving smoothly on the road, and the rain was getting heavier and heavier, hitting the car like it was setting off firecrackers.

    The man in black felt noisy, so he played light music, a female voice sang softly on the radio, and was suddenly interrupted by the sound of electric current.

    The man in black adjusted it twice, but there was no response, but the current was annoying. He turned it off smoothly, but the sound of the current continued, Bai Ruyi raised his eyebrows sharply, and Qin Yueming responded at the same time. Ray hacked at them.

    Between the electric light and flint, lightning illuminated the frightened eyebrows of the man in black. He stared straight ahead, watching the thunderbolt, closing his eyes in horror, and slamming the steering wheel in his hands reflexively.     Bai Ruyi and Qin Yueming didn't close their eyes. Qin Yueming waved his hand, and the icy aura hit the lightning and made a more harsh squeak. Bai Ruyi wanted to move. In his arms, he had to puff out his cheeks again angrily.     The car screeched and rushed down the mountain because of this, and Bai Ruyi heard Qin Yueming sigh, but at this time, she said to her in a hurry, "Abandon the car."     She put one hand on Bai Ruyi's waist . , by the way, he lifted the collar of the man in black, and the aura wrapped around his body and shot out like a cannonball.     The torrential rain hit the mountain wall like beads, and the car that fell down the mountain road roared and hit the rocks, emitting a dazzling fire.     The eyes of the three were not on the crashed car.     A figure stood on the top of the mountain. Seeing that Qin Yueming was okay, he ran away in a few breaths.     Qin Yueming didn't chase after him, so he flew up and landed on the mountain road.