PART 1- (Meet Them)...

HAPPY DHANTERAS TO ALL.....

____________________________

In Tulsipur...
A haveli...,

A girl is running around the house while a man is catching her with a glass of milk in his hand while their family members were sitting on the hall seeing their race calmly as it was not new for them... It's the daily marathon in morning between the daughter- father duo for milk...

Antika while shrinking her nose - please I don't want to drink that smelly milk baba...

Anirudh while running around her- you are going to drink it... Don't show your tantics for milk daily....

Antika - please... It smells really worst baba... Give it to ankush he will love it but not me....

Ankush - yes bade kaka... I will drink it... I love milk and everything..

" you just sit silenty otherwise I will not give u snacks this evening..." said vaishnavi threatening her son...

" but maa.. Didi don't like milk and like it... So why don't you want her to give her milk to me..." asked ankush sadly...

" because it's for didi anku... If you want I can give you bitterguard to eat if you not stop yelling for milk... "said vaishnavi with a smirk as she knows how much her son hate bitterguard.. He can eat anything Or everything but not bitterguard...

" eww... Chii... No I don't want your share of milk didi.. You only drink it..." replied ankush making faces with a fear that his mother may make him eat that bitter vegetable while others laughed at him...

" don't worry ankush.. I will order bihari to give you another milk once your didi complete her... " said anirudh finally catching her daughter who is throwing her legs and arms in order to free herself but she forget his father is more powerful than her...

" please baba.. No.. I will vomit... " said antika making a vomit faces...

" ok fine... Do whatever you wanted to do... But first complete it... " replied anirudh sternly and made her it drink it fully closing her nose as his daughter really hate it's smell...

Antika - " yakkkkkk!!!! ".... I hate u baba..

Anirudh - but baba loves his anvita...

" now bade kako... Tell ma to give me milk..." Said Ankush while anirudh nodded in yes smiling and order bihari to give him milk...

" ankush maharaj... If you feel to drink more milk then come to me I will buy a cow for you from kaka's money so that u can get litres of milk daily... " said batuk playfully while others laughed...

" really.... A cow for me... " asked ankush with an excitement...

" yes yes why not... We will buy a farm also for you anku... And if you want then I will send you to live with cows only....so that atleast I can get rid of this milk... " said antika mischievously to which ankush said no...

" ok fine ... Enough of your masti mazak... Now get ready both of you for school... " said somnath and both the children went away from there happily...

" anirudh actually these are few photos of girls for you... choose whom you likes... " said trilochan...

" you know I hate this topic then why you always come with this... " said anirudh trying to control his anger which is ready to come out...

" sorry to interrupt but dada think about antika... She needs a mother love also... She don't tell but we know how much she crave for a mother..." Said somnath....