PART 3- ( Everything changed..)

2 days later,
Bondita is laying on the cold floor with no emotion except the tears which is continuously flowing from her eyes... She is covered in a red saree, bangles on hand, aalta claded feets and in hands, nuptial thread on neck and hair which is open have Vermilion on its partition part....
Her one hand placed over stomach while other is clutching a photo to her heart....

I am sorry.... But nobody given me a choice.... And I landed in this....said she looking at the wall....

I don't want to live but because of her I am alive... I want to come with you but she gave me her swear.. But still I love you always... Always... I swear.... " mumured she and slept...

-------------------

Anirudh is sitting on a floor in a dark room holding his head while banging of door is heard from outside with loud noises...
Around him all things were shattered looks like someone had went out his anger on them or if tsunami had came inside the room and destroyed everything....

He is looking at the photo frame of a couple hanging beautiful on the wall of the room... Tears are flowing through his cheeks leaving his mark and getting lost in his collar....

I am sorry.... So so sooo sorry.... I betrayed you but I have no choice.... Said he looking at the eyes of women in the photo...

" what will I answer to your daughter that his baba betrayed her mother... How am I going to face her.. Show me a path....show me..." said anirudh crying holding his avantika's photo...

--------------------------

Next day..,

Bondita heard a knock on the gate and opened her eyes only to find a lady standing their with some clothes and jewellery in her hand..

Lady - malkin take this and get ready and come down.. All are waiting for you...

Bondita without saying anything went to washroom to get fresh as she knows that now this is her life only... Many things happened in last two days.. Everything changed... Everthing is new for her... She don't even know now how her life is going to lead with new relationship...
She is getting ready and saw Vermilion box with teary eyes..

Flasback :-

" you know what bondita I just love this red colour in your head..." said shubham...

" this is not red colour, it is Vermilion shubham.. How many times I have to tell you... " said she while going to apply it but he stopped her and does the job himself...

" I know... Ok fine promise me that u will always put this on your head... I like it... This increase your beauty and screams that bondita is mine only... " said he kissing her foreheas while she felt blessed...

" ok but you also promise me that you only will fill this Vermilion on my head everyday till my last breath... " said she while he is going to promise her but dadi interrupted them thus again their promise remain unfulfilled....

Flashback End:-

" you broke your promise but see I am fulfilling your promise by filling my head with Vermilion but the only difference is it's not for you today... Now it's for someone else... But I will daily apply it for you shubham only for you.... As u want my head always to have this red colour... " said she and filled her parted hair by saying it red colour this time as for her now it only remained a red colour....
She moves out of the room to hall only to see all are present there for her... All looked at her and gets mesmerised to again see their badi baudi/ bahu/ choti malkin....