PART 32( Irritated Anirudh)

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote up the part also.

Happy reading.
           -------------------------------------

After showing what bondita can do to alok and prabodh, she went towards her desk and drank water as she is really feeling thirsty because of all shouting and all and then the warm weather is too not helping.

But after lashing on them, surprisingly she is feeling relaxed and happy giving someone a perfect reply. She regained her more lost confidence after this. Its like she is getting back on her old days when she used to do tark against these types of orthodox people while shubham used to cheer her after her victory by defeating her opponent with no words to counter attack her with their words. Even though those days were difficult days for her but were indeed most memorable days with shubham when he used to stand for her whenever she falls down or felt weak. And today even though, he is not with her but still today she felt like reminscing those old days by giving a perfect counter answer to these orthodox peoples who even after being highly litterate behaves like illiterate.

After gaining enough knowledge also they behave like there is role of women in this society and every role and everything belongs to men only, forgetting the very important fact that without a women there will be no existance of them. And because of women's sacrifice only they are here in this world. Women sacrifice their whole life serving either as a mother, wife, daughter, sister or as a DIL. Womens are as important as much a men is important in this society. But alas still nobody values her sacrifices, they(almost everyone) just sees us, a women either as their servant or heir producing machine for their family.

But it's now high time to change their mentality and bondita is also once again ready to teach them a good lesson whenever she will see them doing any injustice to any poor or any person. She is ready to show the world that what is wrong and what is right with her power of TARK kyuki Tark se hi Fark padega.

Thinking all these, she is relaxing on her chair when suddenly the old men for whom she took stand comes with his wife towards her with folded hands.

“ thank you barrister madam for saving me.” said the men with tears while folding hands infront of her.

“ yes madam sahiba. Because of you my husband gets saved from falling and getting hurt.” his wife too said while hand still folded.

“ arey no no no, don't thank me. Its my duty to stop these abuse on innocents and also don't fold hand in front of me.” replied bondita while lowering their hands with a smile.

“ but madam you saved us. So thanking you is our duty.” replied the women with tears.

“ as I said kaki. Its my duty. So no thank you.” replied she politely.

“ but madam...” saying kaka when she interrupted him.

“no but and if kaka. You two are older than me and like my parents figure and it's not good to see elders folding hands infront of their younger children's. So don't do this.” replied bondita making them smile tearfully.

“ ok madam.”

“ and yes don't call me madam also. Its makes me feel like I am an aged women. Am I aged? No na? Then don't call me this kaki. I am still tooo young.” pouted she dramatically at them making them chuckle.

“ then what we will call you barrister madam.” asked the lady confused.

“ I said you na you are like my parents, so treat me just like your child and call me what you feel to call your child kaki.” replied bondita happily making them emotional while she thought her words hurt them so she again started correcting herself tensely- “ no no don't gets sad, I am just saying. You can call me anything but dont feel bad kaka-kaki. Barrister madam will work too. Call me that only.”