PART 29- Shubham's good bye.

Before starting the part I would like to inform you all about my new story i.e.
'Anirudh- Her Obsessed Mafia.'

A Short description:-

Anirudh Roy Choudhary, a mafia, dangerous secret mafia for bad ones but good for the needy ones. He never ever gave a single look to any girl until a girl crossed his path at the time when he is in need and saved him at right time.
He hadn't seen her but gets obsesses with her eyes, smell and bravery and from that moment only loses his heart to her.

But one turn in life and everything gets upside down when his father binoy fixed his marriage with his(binoy's) friends daughter Bondita whom he asked to reject this marriage but she agreed for the marriage. At last not having any choice he married her but vowed to hurt her to the core that she will regret her decision of marrying him and leave him kot knowing the fact that the girl he is finding and loving is non other than her only.

Now let's see what new twists and turns their fate will bring for them in this hate and love journey.

NOTE- Story will be in English so anyone can read.

Give your love and support to my this new story also.

______________________________________

Now this story starts from below.

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote up the part.

Happy reading.

-----------------------------------------

In bondita's room,

Meenakshi entered the room only to see bondita awake sitting on bed all on her thought.

" bondita. You are awake? " asked she bringing bondita out of her thought.

" maa.. " called bondita looking at meenakshi who just had her sear beside her.

"hmm.. You want anything bondita? " asked she to which she said no.

"maa will you listen me? "

" yes say na. "asked meenakshi but gets shocked listening her.

" let's go far away from here." requested bondita.

" what are you saying bondita? "

" I am saying right thing maa. Lets go from here to somewhere else far from here."

" bondita?"

" yes maa. Lets leave from here. Nobody wants us maa nobody. "

" what are you saying? " asked she shocked.