PART 10 (Agreed)

First of all I want to ask why don't you guys comment and vote up the part?
Please comment down ur views on whatever you feel.. It only motivates us..
So please don't forget to do inline comments and vote...

Do share it also..
Happy reading..

---------------------------------

Bondita was in washroom washing her teary face, so that others didn't see her tears stricken face..
She is somewhere hurt by anirudh's words and behaviour but more happy getting a chance to hear maa from antika, who is not her child still today it felt she is her's only.. And not only today, antika's presence always made her feel blessed in these days..
She with a bright smile went outside only to be greeted by vaishnavi who looks tensed but seeing bondita's smile gets relaxed but confused..

Vaishnavi come to see bondita on order of ksj, as bondita after half an hour, also didn't come down.. So they were tensed about her and vaishnavi came to see her but gets shocked and confused seeing bondita's smile..
Nobody can say seeing bondita that sometime before she is crying.. She can mask her pain or emotion so quickly that no one can know. This is the one thing which bondita learned in her life before shubham entered her life because after meeting shubham, she never felt to hide her these emotions generally.. Infact shubham quickly knows whenever she tries to hide her emotion.. But here peoples are different and dont know about her. They don't know how is she but she gets to knows how they were..

" are you fine didi? " asked vaishnavi with a concern..

" yes vaishnavi.. Let's go, I have to do some work in kitchen and then have to go court." said bondita and went ahead while vaishnavi is only trying to look at her to see anything but unable to..

All are in hall waiting for them, when they saw bondita coming down stairs with a smile and gets confused.. Ksj asked batuk to ask her whether she is fine or not.

" arey!! if you want, then you only ask baudi. Why are you pushing me? " said batuk but got a glare from him and he continued -" now don't glare me like this. If you want ask her. I am not going to do your job. Go go ksj ask your bahu. " said batuk teasing him..

" I will see you later batuknath.. " said kaka and then asked somnath to ask bondita..

" bondita you are fine? " asked somnath concernly and bondita can see this.

" yes dada.I am fine. Don't take tension. "

" are you sure bondita." asked binoy this time adjusting his falling speck which he just now adjusted but his specks is not ready to sit silently without falling.. Naughty specks..

" yes sasurji. I am absolutely fine. " replied she with a smile and then went to kitchen..

All looked at vaishnavi asking her why is she smiling to which she replied even she also don't know.. At last all left this matter and ksj asked all to focus on their work. He will see this matter later..
All left to their work..

Like this 4 days went away with anirudh trying to show his anger to antika but she too is showing her anger toward him and ignoring him by not talking and asking help from other but not him.

As said by anirudh, Bondita stopped mingling, talking, playing with antika and when she comes to her, bondita make excuse and left from there making her sad.
It hurts her to see a child sad but she can't disobey anirudh's order as at last she is his own daughter only not her..

Anirudh too felt bad seeing antika sad but he is so detemined with his decision of not letting her call anyone her maa that her sadness felt stubborn behaviour to him.