PART 15

Don't forget to do inline comment, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

                       -------------------------

Bondita is in her room sitting leaning on bed rest thinking of all the incident happened today. Her being pregnant, knowing it's shubham's child, then ksj asking her either abort or to leave the haveli and then unexpected support from barrister babu, who don't even like her, their argument because of her and then vaishnavi informing her that ksj agreed with barrister babu's decision and don't want her to leave.

Today everything is shocking for her. First she is unable to believe that she is going to be a mother finally and next how ksj agreed all of a sudden. She is soo confused that don't know what to do, that's why sitting alone in the room holding that thin paper along with her medical report, which screams that she is pregnant now.

Bondita looked at the report and then at paper again reading its content which was written for her and shubham by her regular doctor, who don't know her husband's demise. She had read it 99 times and now going to complete a century by reading it for 100th time.

In paper- Dear Mr and Mrs. das,

Hope you both are doing well. Sorry for sending this report late but I am out of station and my assistant forgot to send it. So sending it now.

I am writing this letter to congratulate both of you as bondita's report came normal and she is pregnant. Yes you both heard it right. She conceived and may be her 1st month will get over till this letter arrived to you. Her every reports are normal and now she can have a normal pregnancy but you both should be careful this time as I have already mentioned in precious letter why she always end up with miscarriage. Btw I am very happy for her as she has been waited for this. Now celebrate it grandly, and don't forgot to call me also.

Ok, I am ending the letter here only. Stay happy, be safe & careful now and my blessings are with you both only.

Yours doctor friend,
Miss milly.

Miss milly is an gynecologist and from Paris but her husband work here only with britishers, so she also work in Indian hospitals as an lady doctor. Although, in India female working between mens is a sin but who have courage to say anything to her whose husband works for britishers. So they allowed her. Shubham met her in one of her husband's case ans from there only they become friends. Nobody can say she is not from India. Her behaviour with everyone is so sweet. Shubham take bondita to her only and everything was done by milly only. Milly was a friendly doctor. Shw treats her patient with care and like her own family.

Bondita folded the letter once again and put it on shubham's photo. She placed her hand over her stomach. She don't know how to express her current feeling, whether to be happy that she is now pregnant or be sad that shubham is not with her to celebrate this happiness of hers for which they both have waited for yrs. She know, if shubham was here then he would have carry her in arms and run outside shouting they are going to be parents soon but alas he was not here to cry in happiness with her expressing how happy he would be hearing this news.

She know Shubham too always cried in pain with her whenever she had miscarriage but didn't show on his face for her sake and when the time come to cry with her in happiness then he is not with her. He is not.

She don't want to but felt anger on him as he left her with an responsibility. Once again he left his promise. His promise to embrace this stage of life with her and live these 9 months with her. But alas he left her when she needed him the most. He left her when she got the happiness for which they have waited for yrs. eagerly. He left her.