Part 31 ( Bondita's befitting reply)

First of all I am really sorry for  the late updates but I am really busy in my life with lots of works and many things.
And also from today onwards my updates are going to be too slow.
I hope you will understand me.

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote up the part also.

Parts starts from below.👇

___________________

Next morning,

Everyone is sitting in the hall chitchatting for sometimes before going to their work when kaka ordered vahsinavi to call bondita for once. He has asked for her also during breakfast only but meenakshi said bondita don't want to come. So this time again he asked vaishnavi to call her.

“ vaishnavi bahu, go and call bahu.” asked ksj with restlessness while all were confuse over his behaviour that why is he from morning asking for bondita curiously?

“ what happened kaka? From the morning I am noticing you are desperarely waiting for baudi? What's the reason? Haan?” asked batuk raising his brows while t.k shurgged his question not replying anything.

Vaishnavi went to bondita's room while ksj is patiently waiting for their arrival and immediately asked seeing vaishnavi coming all alone with a dejected face.

“what happened vaishnavi bahu, where is bondita bahu?” asked ksj with curious eyes.

“ no ksj, didi didn't come and asked me to go from there.” replied vaishnavi with sad tone making ksj sighed in disappointment.

“ this girl. Let me see her once.” said meenakshi standing to go as she too can see how he is asking for bondita and was waiting for her but this girl(bondita) don't understand.

“ no no no, samdhan ji, let her be. Don't go...” saying ksj when she interrupted.

“ but samdhi ji, here you want to see her. And there she is not even for once wants to come? This is not a good behaviour of her. Let me take her class. She is getting worst day by day.” said meenakshi scolding bondita seeing her wrong behaviour.

Meenakshi is going to call her but ksj stopped her saying let her take time if she don't want to come now.

“ now let's go all to your work.” said ksi to all and they were started to move to heir work when heard batuk's voice which is filled me shock.

“ stop.” shouted batuk making all almost deaf while ksj shouted.

“ what is this nalayak? Didnt I said not to stop anyone when they are going out?” yelled ksj gritting his teeth on his wrong habit

“ and why are you shouting like this?” this time somnath asked.

“ now you both stop your shouting and just look at there.” replied batuk pointing at mandir while all looked at his direction only to widen their eyes in amazement.

“ baudi. ” whishpered batuk with a slight smile.

“ bondita?” said anirudh in a questioning way to himself looking at bondita who is standing infront of durga maa's idol folding hands with closed hands and what shocked him is she is in her court dress.

“ bahu. Finally.” wishpered ksj with a relaxed smile.

“ am I dreaming? Som ji pinch me.” asked vaishnavi in a daze seeing bondita like this after so many days.

“ no, you are not vaishnavi. She omly is standing there.” replied somnath with a smile while she again asked him to pinch her but before he could reply, she winced in pain gaining everyone's attention towards herself.