PART 17

Don't forget to do inline comment, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

                       -------------------------

Next day,

Bondita's sleep broke with sweet and light humming of birds outside. She rubbed her eyes and then looked at antika who is sleeping peacefully with her open mouth. Its her habit to sleep with open mouth. Bondita smiled and slowly detach her body which is hugging her tightly. Antika murmured something in her sleep making funny faces but bondita pated her hair and again she falls on her sleep. After placing the pillows under her hand, bondita slowly sat straight on bed and looks towards mirror.

Relaxed. She is feeling light today. Don't know why but she is feeling fresh and relax in fact now only she noticed she is glowing it seems. May be its because of pregnancy she thought. She looked at herself fully trying to find something, sbe ia excited for her new journey still feeling heavy and unexcited. It seems something is missing but what? After what felt like eternity she felt, she has everything but the missing one is shubham. His presence, his essence, his everything is missing from her life. He is missing from her life. From her happiness. He is missing from his happiness. From their happiness. From her life.

Shubham gave her a life, who is now growing inside her but also took away the life which she have inside her with him.

She sighed and went towards dressing table and talked with shubham photo for sometime and then went to get fresh as she have to do morning aarti also. And today she has to make something special for the ones who hold 1st position in providing this happiness to her.

In hall,
Bondita and vaishnavi were doing aarti while others ( except anirudh) are standing behind. After it completed, bondita took the bhog which she prepared whole heartedly and move towards antika and ankush who were busy in their talk and fighting.

“ yaar baudis atleast in morning give me prasad only first. Whole they eat atleast this time only I should he first na? ” said batuk dramatically.

“ ohh maharaj. Thoda toh sharm karo( have some shame). They are childrens. Atleast leave their share food. ” taunted somnath

“ he and shame? Na na na na somnath. What are you expecting from Maharaj Batuknath. He can have big stomach and have also and no brain. But shame?? No. Infact shame too don't want to come inside him.” taunted ksj too sarcastically making others laugh and batuk frown.

“ kaka.. ” whinned batuk.

“ what kaka? Haan what? Besharm(shameless). Asking children's food. ” saying kaka when he interrupted.

“ hey kaka I didn't ask for their food, just said to give prasad first to me atleast. ” said batuk.

“ chup. Ek dam chup( just shut up). . Arey put full stop on your non stop eating other wise one day instead of batuk we will have to see a whole food only in your fatty body. Nalayak kahinka.” said kaka angrily stomping his cane on floor hard.

Everyone there laughed loud, where somnath is literally laughing like he will fall down anytime making batuk glare him but he is not affected infact teasing him more.

Bondita smiled and then called antika and ankush gaining everyone's attention. She bowed down in front of them and asked bihari to bring the things she told. She asked both the children to stand still only.

“ but why maa? ” asked antika while ankush eyss widen realising something and he said with fear-“ didi, I think badi maa want to punish us for eating too much just like bade dadu scolded batuk kaka. ”