PART 4- (Flashback.)

Anirudh looked at everyone's face while bondita who is going to enter the room heard kaka and started reminiscing the incident...

FLASHBACK :-

( flashback of both of them will be shown in this only... )

It was the same day when shubham went out of station for work...

Bondita got a letter which she is waiting for and gets happy reading that.... She is waiting for shubham to return to her soon so that she can share her happiness with him...
It was almost night but there is no information of him... All were tensed as he had already left from the city but didn't reached till now when all of a sudden a crying sounds reached to shubham's family ear and they rushed to see what happened...
Mukhiya ji come and informed them that shubham had met with an accident while returning back and he is found to be dead at the spot only....
Meenakashi started crying loudly seeing his son lying on the floor, blood all over on his body.... She falls down and cried hard putting her head on his chest...
All were moaning when they heard a voice... They looked behind only to find bondita standing at door like nothing happened...

" why are you all crying like something has happened??? Why??? " asked bondita taking slow steps towards meenakshi...

" maa let's go... Shubham must got some work... That's why he is late.... He will not like u crying like this....Let's go inside maa... " said bondita and tries to take meenakshi but she pulled her on ground...

" now shubham will never come bondita... Never... He is gone... He left us beta....left us... Forever... " cried meenakshi making bondita look at his son's dead body...

" how could you say like this for your son maaa... He will come... He had told me that he will come... He had told me to wait for him, wait for my rosgulla that he is going to bought.. So how can he left me like this... No no no... He will come to me.. I know... I know maaa.. I know...." shouted bondita looking at the shubham's dead body...

" he will never come... U have eaten my grandson.... You bitch...because of you only we have lost our child... " said shubham's dadi this time coming from behind and slapping bondita hard..

" No..no...no..he even had promised me that he will live with me forev... " saying when she remembered that last night they didn't promised....

" no bondita now he will never come.. He left us.... " said meenakshi..

" and that too because of this women... I knew that one day her doing work will definitely give us world's biggest pain and see now we lost our dear son... " said dadi clutching bondita's hair tightly while meenakshi tried to free bondita....

" bondita go back to house.... " suggested meenakshi as she knows what is going to happen if she remains here...

" no maa I will not left shubham alone... He will feel bad... I know... He wants me to sit with him and talk... Then only he will stand up and say it's all prank on us... I know... Hain na shubham??? U are teasing us na only... Just wake up... I want to give a news... Just wake up shubham.... Wake up na...why are you not saying anything...." cried bondita angrily punching on his chest... Her bangles gets broken in this process..

"just go inside... Bondita.. I am ordereing you.. Go inside... " said meenakshi holding her in her embrace trying to calm her...

"no now she will not enter our house, not as a widow also... But will go with her husband and perform sati... " announced dadi shocking meenakshi...

" no... She will not perform sati... She will live her life normally..... " saying menakshi but earned a slap from her husband mukesh...

" you just shut up... Don't you even dare to speak against my maa... Because of you and your dear son only we have given this girl( bondita) much freedom which results in our son death... But today I will not bear your any nonsense and will do as my maa says... " said mukesh..