PART 16

Please don't forget to do inline comment as it only motivates me to write, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

                  --------------------------------

All started eating while bondita was going from there when all of a sudden kaka said something which is an unexpected for all making all stop their eating and look at him with wide eyes.

“ Bahu I am sorry.”

Bondita stopped on her track feeling she heard something wrong while others too were looking at ksj shocked and batuk was literally cleaning his ears thinking he heard something else.

“ what did you said kaka? ” asked batuk with wide eyes.

“ I am sorry bahu. ” said kaka once again to bondita who turned her eyes in him in shock.

Ksj went to her and was going to say something when batuk interrupted him.

“ what??? Kaka I think I have heard something wrong or have lost my hearing power, will you please say once again. I am hearing something else. ” asked batuk.

“ chachu, kaka dadu said sorry bahu to badi kaki. ” replied ankush while eating making batuk cry dramatically.

“ see kaka now ankush too is listening something else like me. I think we ( he and ankush) only is hearing different. But why? Is it because we are food lovers? Haayeee. Nooo. I think I have to reduce my food, that's why my hearing power is lost. Hey dugga maa. What you did with us rhe innocent ones. Why dugga maa? Why? Still kaka please once again say what you actually said. I want to hear right this time. ” said batuk dramatically with cleaning his ears and then placed it near kaka's mouth to hear right thing this time.

Kaka who is already tensed about how to say sorry, gets angry seeing batuk's behaviour slapped him in ear and shouted sorry loudly on his ear making him almost deaf.

Batuk stumbled back because of this loud voice and for a second felt he really lost his hearing sense. But thankfully god saved his sense. He went back to his chair where somnath was literally laughing hard on him with heads down so that no one can see him otherwise they will thought him a mad just like batuk. And this time his ear will eb the next target of his Kara's hard deaf becoming slap.

“ bahu sorry...sorry for whate..ever I.. I said in morning. ” said ksj while joining his hands with difficulty as may be it's first time he is saying sorry to anyone for his words.

Everyone's eyes on him and bondita only but batuk's ears were on kaka, he is really not able to believe his kaka, HIS KAKA Trilochan Roy Choudhary. Zamindaar TRC is asking for forgiveness. FORGIVENESS? And top of it, joining hands? Noo never, kaka never joined hands in front of anyone. Then how today? He( batuk) is really going to die.. No no no, he will not die soon. He have to live fully. So he will faint soon seeing this all.

Bondita even thought felt hurt of his words in morning but still she can't let any elder asking forgiveness from her. It's a sin for her to see someone elder from her asking sorry joinging hands in front of her. Whatever be the reason but she will not let this happen. Never.

Bondita immediately holds his hands saying no and tries to down his hands but he stopped her saying no but she didn't left his hands.

“ bahu whatever I said.. ”

“ no ksj, please don't be sorry for it. I can understand why you said all those words. ”

“ no bahu no. I have done a grave mistake saying those words to you. How could I ask a mother to abort her child. I had done sin. ”