PROMO 1

“don't even dare to make story. Now only I got to know about your true colors. How could you stoop so low? Only for your own child, you played with my antika? ” said anirudh in anger.

“What are you saying barrister babu? How could you thought like this? I can never do this. Infact I too don't know where is antika. ” replied bondita calmly.

“ u dont know? You? Arey you only know everything. You only planned everything from beginning. Others are right, a step mother will always be a step mother only.” said anirudh giving teears in her eys. While he continued - “she can never take place of a real mother. And you proved it today. For getting RC's name, fame and money for your this unborn child, you kidnapped my daughter Nd sent her somewhere. how could you do this bondita? How? If you want money then, you should have asked me. I have given you my whole property but why you played all these games these months being good? ” asked he making bondita disgusting listening all these accusations.

“ dada... Dada I think we should check once again, may be antika is here only. Don't blame baudi. ” said somnath trying to divert this topic as he know anirudh is not in his sense and saying too much which he will regret later.

“ you don't come in between us som. And why won't I blame her? After all it's all because of her only that my antika is missing from here. She calls her maa but ask her whether she deserved to be called as mother? No, she can never become a mother. Because mothers don't plot plans against their child ” replied anirudh with extreme anger making bondita felt dejected.

RC's eyes widen in shock hearing his this statement. They know that anirudh is tensed for antika but this is too much. While bondita felt like someone stabbed her heart by questioning on her being mother. Again someone questioned on her character.

“ arey now only I understood, I have destroyed my life myself only by marrying you. If I have not saved you from sati that time then antika would be with me only. Not only that day, but I should have not saved you when kaka is throwing you outside. It's all mistake of saving your life that you took away my antika from me. ” said anirudh and was going to say more when bondita shouted.

“ then why you saved me? I told you to come and jump in between when they are bur...burning me? ( said this with difficulty). I asked you to come and save me? Did I asked you to stop ksj when he is throwing me out of your haveli? Had I asked you any of these time to come to rescue me from the situation, then how could you say this? How? You should have left me there to die. Why you came? Why? If you have not came that day, then they have burned me alive, why you came? ” shouted bondita on top of her lungs.

“ hey you.. ” saying anirudh when she shouted.

“ bas barrister babu, not a single word I will listen. You said I took away your daughter na then it's fine, I only will find antika, handover to you and will left from here. And it's my promise, even if it cost me my life then also I will find antika because I have always seen her as my daughter whether anyone believe it or not. ” said bondita last line with difficulty with tears in her eyes and left from there.

All tries to stop her saying she don't need to do anything but bondita didn't listened to anyone and left the haveli while a diya near durga maa's feet gets blown off.

_______________

“ arey, why would she save that little girl malik? After all she is step mother na? ” commmeted one servant.

“ hmn yes, why would she? You are right. When she had eaten her own father and husband only without any thought then why would she save this girl who is no where related to hers. ” said sarakh with a smirk while bondita goes blank listening eaten word.

“ and moreover she is expert in murdering own ones. She is a criminal. Wherever she goes, she seperated them with their family. ” said sarakh making bondita's tears falls on her.

Bondita was standing like statue and on her mind only sarakh words were roaming. For her father topic always remains as a dreadful topic.
It is said na that everyone has a weak point, same goes to bondita. Her weak point is father topic. And sarakh got to know about this. That's why used this as his weapon now.

Sarakh ordered his mens to blame her and shout murderer which make bondita felt guilt inside her while in that area two men were listening all these and fisting tightly.

“ no I am not murderer. I am not. I don't snatch anyone. ” shouted she closing her ears trying to stop this voice coming in her ears but it was of no use.

“then prove it. Prove it by listening us and save your daughter. ” said one of the men.

“ ok. I will do anything to save her. Anything. ” said bondita immediately not knowing what she was doing.

Sarakh smirked and asked her to surrender herself to them, sell her body to them, so that they too can enjoy with her today fully Nd then she can go wherever she wants.

Bondita agreed with him with no emotion on her face making him happy and sarakh ordered his mens to arrange a bed in hall only, he wants everyone to see how he defeates that barrister ARC by enjoying with his wife only.

Bondita was only standing there like a statue. She onky wants antika's safety and nothing else. After this night, she will take her life. As after all these blames she is not able to live.

Sarakh after arranging, went towards her and touched her shoulder pulling her pallu off.

______________

“ no no no ksj it's my fault only my fault. It's my fault to born as a girl. It's all my fault. ” said bondita crying hard.

“ no bahu. No. ” saying ksj with tears when she interrupted him and said -“ yes ksj yes, if I had not born then my baba may be alive today and was living his life with my maa. I am only reason of his death. If I had not born then may be shubham too was living with his family but no because of me. Because of cursed girl like me, everyone has suffered, is suffering and will always suffer. I was always been a cirse for everyone. That's why...that's why I am leaving your haveli as I don't anyone now to suffer because of me. This time I don't want anyone to lost his son or daughter because of me. ” said she crying hard falling on floor.

Others too cried seeing her condition.

              _____________________

That's all for the promo.
Hope u liked it.

Comment down ur views on this.

Till then byee.
And thanks for reading.

~A.Saurav.