PART 24 ( Anirudh's befitting reply to Villagers.)

Just don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..
-------------------------

Anirudh looked at them angrily for asking to prove their this useless question. How could they expect from anyone to prove that the child belongs to them or not? How dare they justify their act? How dare they to curse any women and that too other women only throwing and crusing a women. It is rightly Said-

'ॵरत ही ॵरत की दुश्मन होती है |' ( 'women is only women's enemy'.)

Anirudh was going to say something when heard batuk calling him from back. He turned around and saw him breathing heavily running towards him. But then his eyes moved beside and he saw bondita missing. Missing? But she is standing here only, then where is she? He started looking here and there trying to find her but she was nowhere to be seen.

" dada. What...are you...doing here? " asked batuk taking heavy breath.

" batuk. Bondita is here only. But... but don't know where she went just now. " replied he looking for her.

" dada, baudi.. " saying batuk when he was interrupted by the mob.

" arey, she must have run away from here. So that we can't punish her. Shameless women. " said one of the women making faces.

" haan. We asked for proof na that's why that witch run away. " commented a men making the two RC brother angry.

They tightened their hand that veins can be seen. While batuk glared them and was going to say something but anirudh stopped him.

" dada..?? " asked batuk all shocked to which anirudh said he will deal with them later but first their first priority is bondita.

" fine. But yes dada. We(he and somnath) saw baudi moving opposite to tulsipur. We called her but she didn't responded. So we were going behind her but then heard your voice. So somdada asked me to call you and he went behind her. " said batuk all tensed while he nodded and was going from there but stopped.

" dada?? What happened?" asked batuk seeing him stopped all of a sudden.

" wait batuk, first let me clear them all." said he and moving back where the mob is standing and said to them -" now I am going but yes I will answer each of your question with proof." saying this he went away with batuk.

Batuk followed the same route which bondita took and in between asked passerby also about them if they saw these(somanth Or bondita) two by explaining their appearance but none noticed. Both the brothers were confused as how to find them when at last saw somnath's car parked near a tree and went there only to see somnath standing there and looking at bondita who is crying and saying. something looking at sky.

Bondita who left mandir feeling suffocated from villagers questions comes out of tulsipur to a secluded place having a height forward which is nothing but ground and forest only just like a cliff. She looked upward in sky and smiled in pain.

" baba...baba...today your daughter wants you. Please come..ba..ba. Please. Today your....this bondita needs...you baba. Needs...you.. Maa used...to say...that when..ever I...will feel lonely...call baba....he will help you then...today I am...feeling lon..ely baba..lonely. Please come..to your bondita...She is calling you...all are...saying I...I...I killed....killed you.. But you know...know na...I had not? Say them...baba..answer them...I have not..killed you..I am not....a killer of my....baba.. Come and answer them." called she looking at sky desperately to get a answer from her baba.