PART 5- ( Post Wedding Rituals..)

Anirudh narrated everything what he knows and what happened while others looked at each other thinking that how much bondita suffered by her own family only but was glad that her mother in law supported her till end...

" so now you know that nothing was done purposely from my side... So I am not going to attend any ritual. " said anirudh going away from there but kaka stopped him....

" I don't know anything whether u did it intentionally or not.. I know only one thing and that is you married her and even claimed her as your wife also... So now it's your duty to fulfill every ritual with her in front of all villagers now.. " announced kaka stomping his stick on ground...

"but kaka. " saying anirudh but binoy stopped him.

" see anirudh I think you should agree because till now villagers must got to know about everything so it's better to announce it legally to all also... " said binoy adjusting his falling specs on his nose.

" yes dada.. You should. " said somnath too..

" stop it... When I dont believe in this marriage then why should I announce it to all?? " said anirudh...

" but dada what will others... " saying batuk this time but anirudh stopped him.

" I dont think what others will think and do whatever you all want but I am not going to attend it and it's final... " said anirudh and left from there angrily to his study while others looked at each other in disbelief.

" vaishnavi bahu.. Go and check whether badi bahu gets ready or not... And help her.. " ordered kaka and vaishnavi went to see bondita...

Here in bondita's room,

Bondita is sitting in front of the mirror touching every jewellery placed on dressing table reminiscing her moments with shubham..

FLASHBACK :-

Bondita is getting ready for her post rituals while ladies are teasing her by joking that shubham will not leave her at night seeing her killing beauty while she blushed at the thought of their first night... How long they come together in relationship from being childhood friends to husband and wife relation..
All ladies were teasing and joking when a lady in a veil comes in room and asked them to leave as meenakshi appointed her to make bondita ready... They left the room laughing saying ready her like that when shubham sees her he will not leave her for a second also...

Bondita was going to take bangles when all of a sudden that lady hold her hands stopping her while she looked at the lady with confusing look...

" malkin it's my rights. You don't have to do. " says the lady while bondita told she will wear bangles by own but lady was not ready to and told in male voice suddenly...

" Arey why are you soo stubborn bondita.. I am here only to make you get ready myself and you are not ready to accept... " said the lady in male voice and it doesn't take much time for bondita to recognize that it's shubham behind the veil...
She immediately pulled the veil off her face and saw shubham giving her a shy smile while she asked why is he here to which he said he is here to make his wife ready...

" get out shubham... We are not allowed to see each other. If someone sees us together then you know na what will happen??? "

" Hey!! As far as I know our kaalratri ended in morning itself only, so now I can see, meet even love you also. And I am here with my legal wife only.. So I don't care if anyone sees us also.. "

" but.. "

" no if and no but... Now stop talking and let me make my wife ready for post rituals... " said he and startes making her ready while she whole time only looks at him with love...
At last shubham left the room but not before kissing her pinky cheeks making her blush hard...