PART 7 - ( Back to her self..)

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote... Do share it also if you want....Happy reading....
-------------------------------------

Next day,
Anirudh forget to gave bondita the registration form after coming back from court...
So at night when everyone left to their room, he after completing his work and arranging back his things, he departed to bondita's room...
He is feeling little hesitate and nervous to enter her room...why, even he also don't know??? May be because other than entering his daughter's room, he never entered any other women's room not even vaishnavi and somanth's room also at late night or may be because he is going to meet or enter the room of the women, whom all considered his wife but not him....His feets are stopping at his every third step not wanting to go further but mind tells he is going only to give her form and nothing more,then what's the problem....Thinking all these, he stands outside her room looking at the door whether he should knock it or not...What if she slept and gets disturbed with knock or what if she feels uncomfortable with his sudden arrival at this hour..
He first look at the door and then the papers in his hands and again at the door... Finally after battling with his thoughts and taking a long breathe, he raised his shaking hand to knock the door..

Knock..

No response...

Knock...

Still no response...

Knock...

Again no response...

After 3 knocks also when she didn't opened the door, he decided to give her form next day Nd turned out only to stop at his track hearing the creaking sound from his back making him know that finally she opened the door...

Bondita was talking with shubham's photo with tears in her eyes, when she heard first knock but then no sounds come... First she thought, may be it's from air but after few seconds, heard again a knock making her startled and she started to hide the photo frame as she thought, may be others will not feel good seeing her talking with her late husband and clean her teary face, when again a knock comes and she after setting her saree, opened the door only to see anirudh's back facing her... She is confused seeing him at this time...

" barrister babu??? " said she making him turn around facing her now...

He looks at her face only to see her red swollen eyes... Is she crying??? This is the thought that come in his mind but he shrugged it off saying why would she cry... May be her eyes are swollen because she is sleeping and he broke her sleep... How stupid is he yaar...

Not getting any reaction from him, she again called - barrister babu???..

" umm.. Hmm??? " asked he coming out of his glaring session...

" you here?? At this hour??? " asked she raising her eyebrows...

" umm.. Wo.. Um.. " stammered he and thought why was he even stammering also and not giving the form directly...

" you want anything??? Or any help from me.. " asked bondita taking a step towards him...

" no I don't want any help from you... " said he almost shouted immediately making faces while she stood all shocked with his sound...

" so why are you here.?? "

" wo this form.. I have brought it in evening only but forget to give you.. So take it.. " said he handling her the form who got happy seeing it..

" ohhh.. For this you are here... But you can give this to me in morning also na... Why you come at this hour?? " said she to which he said that yesterday she is too excited for the form so he thought to give it now only...