PART 14 ( Anirudh stands for bondita)

Don't forget to do inline comment, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

-------------------------

" I don't want you in my haveli who is not obeying me. Get out of from my site now. " roared kaka making all flinch while she smiledsmiled tearfully.

" I am ready to leave ksj. " said she going from there with a painfully smile but someone stopped her.

" she is not going to leave this haveli. " said anirudh without any emotion making all wife their eyes while bondita stopped on her track.

( yes it's anirudh only. All of you are right and so confident that I really felt whether all are in haveli only? 🧐 )

" Anirudh?? What. " saying kaka when he again interrupted and said -" I said she is not leaving the haveli. "

" and why won't she? It's my haveli. And I will decide who will live here or leave from here. " shouted kaka getting angry on his nephew for stopping her from going.

" Da.. Why are you making an issue? If he. " saying binoy when kaka showed him his hand and asked - " I am making issue? I am? Arey, she ( pointing towards bondita who is standing with tears) is making issue. When I am saying to abort that child then why can't she? We have favoured her in her bad times and now she is not listening me? Me?? And top of that, anirudh too is supporting her. And you are saying I am making issue. Waah waah waah. " said kaka in a sarcastic tone while clapping.

" dada what you think what's going to happen? "asked batuk to somnath.

" I don't know. What I feel is something unexpected is going to happen. Which will leave all in shock. " replied somnath confidently looking at kaka and anirudh only. Not wanting to miss anything.

" how soo confident? " said batuk with amazement.

" because the matter in which both kaka and dada gets involved, their result comes as an unexpected one for is only buddhu raam. " taunted somnatb with smirk while batuk nodded in yes.

" I will not allow this shameless girl in my haveli. " said kaka angrily while bondita felt hurt.

" kaka/da/ksj." said other hearing this.

" and how is she shameless? May I know? " asked anirudh crossing his hands over chest.

" having someone else's child in her womb when being someone else's wife is a shameless act only. Arey this child is not our blood. How can we accept him/her? I am not going to impure my pure haveli because of her this sin. Her shamelss act." said kaka looking at her with disgusted face.

Tears falls down from bondita's eyes hearing all this. She looks down trying to control her emotion which is ready to burst anytime.

" don. Don't worry ksj. I am.. am not going to make your haveli impure. I am ready to leave. I am not sad but happy that till now you gave me shelter in your haveli and I will never forget your help. Thank you. And please don't fight because of me." said bondita.
moving away from there with tears.

" how cheap mentality you have kaka. Waah. " said anirudh while kaka looked at him angrily and he continued- " don't looked at me like this. I am saying right. "

" what right are you saying Mr. Barristet babu. Make me understand. How I am cheap in your eyes. " asked kaka in bosy tone.

" one side you want her to antika's mother but another side you don't want her child. Why? "