PART 2-( Describing her..)

Anirudh returned back at haveli late at night due to work or may be because he don't want to get in another conflict between him and his kaka over marriage.... He had warned them thousands of time not to come with this marriage topic on his again but looks like they were not ready to give up... So whenever he comes to know that any family is coming for him or is ready he personally went their and cancel it....
Vaishnavi is waiting for him in dining hall while reading some books..... Seeing her he went towards her and asked...

" why you always wait for me vaishnavi.... "

" because you had not eaten anything from afternoon dada so it's my duty to make sure of your dinner atleast.... "

" but you know na that I don't like you to wait for me late in night disturbing your sleep... You wake up early morning also... From next time dont repeat this.... Understood.... " asked he giving her a threat..

" no, I will do it again... Because I don't only say dada to you but consider you my own dada also... So it's my duty to see your needs... "

" but... "

" no if and no but... And yes if you really want me to left all your these works then marry once again... " suggested she but gets a angry glare from him and changed her words saying -"achha ok.. Now go and freshen up.. I will arrange your food in dining hall... " said she with a smile while he too left for changing clothes and then after sometimes come back in his night suit...

Vaishnavi served him food and then after wishing good night both went to their respective rooms...

(Now here both anirudh and bondita's conversation will be shown together but they are in their own house only..)

Anirudh was staring at some medals hanging in the wall and talking with it, when someone tap on his shoulder startling him...
He looked down only to see his daughter standing their giving him a toothy smile...

" why are not awake at this hours... Don't you have school tomorrow??? " asked anirudh...

" actually I ma not feeling sleepy so comes to you baba but what are you doing... " asked antika..

What are you seeing bondita...???Asked shubham seeing her looking at her medals from long time....

Nothing, just remembering my school and college days...replied bondita while touching the medals and seeing her school photos....

"you always love to see them....By the way baba... How was maa in school...???" asked antika while anirudh made them sit in bed encircling his arms around her..

" your maa..... Ummm she was very intelligent... U know what she always tops in every activity but after me... Because your baba is more intelligent... Isn't it??? " asked anirudh while pinching his daughter's nose lovingly and she laughed at this...

" see who is telling... You and intelligent... Uff I am more intelligent than you Mrs. Bondita das... " said Shubham with attitude...

" are haan... Right.. U are more more intelligent than me and always comes first also but from last.. Hain na..??? Teased bondita too...

Whatever atleast I am not a cry baby like you...you are always a crying girl.. " said shubham teasing her while she punched lightly on his nose and he faked screamed...

" haww!!! Don't say like this about my maa... I have heard from kaka dadu that she never cried... She is a strong maa... " defended antika her late mother...

" yes yes yes... Maa ki chamchi... But you said right your maa is a very strong, determined lady but she is too innocent too... She never cry in front of anyone but cried many times in my arms.. " completed anirudh feeling pain remebering their initial days when one day avantika believed some fraud person thinking him to be anirudh's cousin and that person is almost going to steal Kaka's treasury but at last time somnath came and saved the day... But avantika felt so guilt that she cried while night being in anirudh's embrace...