PART 25 - (Her detoriating health, his regret.)

Sorry for the late update but busy in studies and I can't help in this.

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..
-------------------------

After taking a good class of villagers, anirudh went from there to his room while vaishnavi is still in amaze to see her Anirudh jeth ji cum dada's this side also. What a scary look he gave and what a attitude. Waah!! She loved this side of him.

" can I know, why are gazing my dada and your jeth ji, Mrs. Baudi ji? " whispered batuk near her ears making her almost jump in fear and feeling his air inside her ear tickling the area.

" ahhh! Batuk? What is this? Why are whispeeing near my ears."asked vaishnavi placing hand over her chest to stop her racing heartbeat

"areey ooo nalayak. Why are you scaring bahu? " shouted ksj making faces.

" me nalayak? Me? "asked batuk.

" yes and who else is batuk here? " teased somnath.

" yes yes, I am only nalayak, budhu, gadheda and everything in this world is me only. Ok? Happy? " said batuk with an irritated face.

" see today you also accepted that you are only everything. See kaka I think dada's lecture worked on him also. He dead useless brain cells started to work properly. " teased somanth while laughing hard.

Others too joined him and giggles except batuk who rolled his eyes seeing how his family. His own family is happy making fun of him. How devil they are. Huu. Gets happy insulting this small boy eveytime. Haaaye meri kismat(haaye my luck) 😩.

" ohh laughing buddha ji, give full stop to your dangerous laugh and please ask your wife, my baudi, kaka-baba's bahu, dada-baudi's devrani cum sister and bihari-koyli's bahurani ji that why is she looking at my and yours dada with widen eyes. Please ask. " said batuk with a smirk looking at all who is looking at him with confused and siock eyes.

" are you ok beta? " asked ksj touching batuk's forehead while he smiled.

" no I am death kaka. Obviously ok only. " replied batuk in sarcastic tone.

" no, the way you said, I thought you need another session of dada. " replied somnath.

" no way( said he with scary look). I am okay. And moreover you only used to day na I am joker so thought to show you something." replied batuk with a irritated look.

"ohh then it's ok. " said somnath.

" baudi you only say why are you glaring my dada. "asked batuk.

" bahu you are glaring your jeth? This is bad. " said ksj.

" no no ksj, I am not glaring but looking amzed seeing his form today. How smartly he defeated all of them. I don't know he is like this also. Means without shouting and getting angry he just proved his point. Waah. " praised she still thinking how anirudh literally took villagers class.

" haan. This you are saying right bahu. I didn't expect this anirudh but he surprised me. " said binoy correcting his specs who is dancing in happiness on his nose.

While somnath and batuk too nodded along with binoy.

" I too didn't expected but I know my son, although he behave violently sometimes but he knows how to handle situations better than any one of us. It's just time and past changed him all these years. " said ksj thinking something and went from there asking vaishnavi to see whether bondita needs something.