PART 27- Bondita's past.

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Longest part of this book.
Happy reading..
                         -------------------------

“ I have heard about you how bravely you saved bahu from sati. It's first time I have heard MIL doing this for her bahu. ” said ksj who from the first day was impressed with her because if he got a gem like bondita as his bahu then it's because of her only.

“ not saved her but saved my son's wish and my daughter's life from getting ruined. ” replied she making ksj happy mostly.

“ you have asked her na why she give your daughter immense love? ” asked she to anirudh who nodded while she smiled and said -“ because she had lost her 4 unborn child in her womb and craved for motherly love for yrs. ” said she with tears in her eyes making all shocked.

“ what? ” asked all while she nodded painfully.

“ kaki if you don't mind, may I request you something? ” asked somnath to meenakshi who nodded in yes and he asked- “ I want to know everything about bondita.”

“ yes, I too want to know about baudi and her past. She never told us about herself.” said batuk.

“ yes whenever I tried to ask didi just ignored it or changed the topic. Please kaki tell us about didi. ” replied vaishnavi too.

“ Actually I too want to know about bahu.”said ksj too while binoy too nodded.

Meenakshi gets shocked seeing them desperate to know about bondita? Their house's DIL? It's just unbelievable to hear this type of request from any in laws. Because all she have seen is that in laws were never interested in their bahu and her mayka until it is going to benefit them. During never ask about DIL's even during the time of fixing marriage also thay just ask about dowry and nothing else. And if didn't get dowey then torture DIL's for asking her to go and come with the dowry. But here everything is happening unexpected and seeing them asking her to tell them about bondita's past is something she could never imagine in her dreams. Is this what getting a happy and blessed family looks like?

“ shubham your bondita is in safe hands beta. She got the family she deserves from the beginning. She will always be happy here between them.” said meenakshi in mind looking upwards with a smile and them looked at them who were waiting for her answer.

“ are you sure? Means you really want to know about your bahu's past life?” asked she still wanting to confirm.

“ yes yes samdhan ji. ” said binoy adjusting his specs who too is curious to know about his bondita bahu.

“ ok. But still... ” saying meenakshi still hesitant what if they judge bondita after hearing about her past.

Ksj who understood meenakshi's dilemma looking at her confused and hesitant face assured her saying -“ samdhan ji, don't worry we will not judge bahu after knowing her past. She will always be our bahu just like before.”

Meenakshi smiled all relaxed and started saying - I don't know much about her childhood but I will tell what sumati ji(all looked at her hearing sumati),Bondita's mother had told me.” said she while all nodded and she continued-“ Bondita's father belong to rich family, specially know for their ayurveda medicnes and treatment. Arvind ji, bondita's father used to work in his family business only which is selling medicines to distant places. He was elder among one younger brother and younger sister. Everything is going good in their life until when sumati ji gets pregnant. As she is going to conceive after 4 yrs of her marriage (because arvind don't wanr to force her until she feels comfortable around him) so the relatives forces her to give birth to boy as her devrani who gave birth to a girl child just an year. At that time only arvind ji's relative and family members tried to kill the baby child but arvind saved the child with his tark and argumants. That's why this time all want a boy not girl. But god has other plans from them, sumati delivered a baby girl increasing the anger between the elders. All decided to kill the baby there itself but know how is arvind so though to send arvind somewhere and give sumati sedative to make her sleep and later tells them that baby couldn't survived. But somehow sumati ji's devranj heard her elders talks and decided to do something not for them but for her benefit because she hates sumati to the core as all always praise sumati and blame her. And he knows arvind too, how he will react after knowing this.
According to plan, elders send arvind and gave sumati sleeping pills but her devrani changed it with normal pill. Then all were getting ready to kill the girl child when at the peak time arvind came and saved his bondita from them and bursted on them for cheating him. Elders first tried to make him understand their point that girl was like a curse so it's better to end her before she becomes dangerous for them. This increased arvind ji's anger and he shouted blaming them. At last irritated elders asked him to leave their house if he thinks them his enemy as they can't spend their hard earned money on the girl child. Arvind gets shocked hearing this while they asked him to leave from here immediately as they can't see this girl in front of them. Arvind too agreed making them shocked and said he will. He went to his room packed all his things and asked sumati to come with her who weakly asked why to which he said if she trusts him then come with him as their daughter's life is in danger here. Sumati nodded as she trusts her husband more than anything in this world. They were moving out when elders asked them to leave all the things of this haveli to which Arvind said he is not taking anything of their haveli. He is just taking what was his. And what he earned from his hard work. With that Arvind left with his family to some distant places leaving all luxury life behind only for his daughter, his bondita.
After finding a good place, he named his daughter bondita, his bondita who will not bind in this society's rules and regulations and will follow what she wants. They were happily living there and Arvind ji was happy with his small family. From the beginning he never want money or luxury life, all he want was a happy family. Arvind started to teach students of that area to earn money. Like this 2 yrs passed away with Arvind teaching students and living happily but the villagers were not happy with him as he used to teach and encourage bondita too to study and become like mens. His thought never matched with any men of that society as he thinks extraordinary. For him every men and women should be treated equally which was not digestible for men dominant society. He used to help poor with his money and also help then in their work which others think wrong. Infact ask everyone too to stop killing girl child and make her capable increasing anger of villagers. So society started to force and asked sumati ji to give a boy child to arvind so that his mind could move away from bondita and he can concentrates on the boy child. Some villagers used to taunt sumati that because of her child only, her in laws thrown her and his husband from their house. Then why was she love this inauspicious girl. Sumati ji dont says anything in reply to them as she thinks it is useless to answer the people who can never understand them. Moreover Arvind asked her to not say anything he will manage them as he knows these types of peoples. Like this days started to roll and 2 more yrs passed away with arvind teaching bondita in shiv temple as parents asked him to stop her tuiting along with their sons as they may gets distracted from studies. From the beginning bondita is a brilliant child, she grasp everything quickly. Arvind used to teach her about women, her rights and her education and asked her to fight for women of this society. The trio were living happily until one day, when arvind is going to temple with bondita for her class as usual when he saw a venomous snake coming towards bondita. He saved his daughter giving iis life while bondita who don't understand what happened started crying and shouting for help but nobody helped him. Sumati comes running to them after someone informed her about this. She too cried and asked for help but nobody helped. She shouted that her husband has helped them whenever they were in need then why can't they help today? At last he asked a promise from bondita to never gets caged into this sociey's rules and regulation and always fight for right. Never bend infront of anyone for anything and asked sumati to take care of her and his bondita. His work was over here, now it's your turn to raise bondita but dont think she is alone he will be always her side just remember me. And with this Arvind ji closed his eyes for forever. ” said meenakshi closing her eyes too remembering how sumati cried saying these all to her once.