Part 12 ( Anirudh's Mission)

So hi everyone.. Hope u all are doing good.
I know I just disappeared for months but I am busy in my exams which is still going on.
But now I got free time. So here is the next part.. (Read the previous one if someone had forget.)
Don't forget to do inline comment, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

____________________

Same day,
It's night time,
Bondita was arranging her clothes in cupboard when antika entered her room saying maa. Bondita looked at her with a smile and asked what was she doing here at this time?

" maa. Can I sleep with you from tonight?" asked she feeling scared what if bondita declines.

Bondita smiled at her and said yes but thought of anirudh and asked-" but did you asked your baba? You sleep with him only na? May be he don't like.

" arey no maa. I don't sleep with baba always. He works late at night na. So I used to sleep in my room alone( said this slowly ). And I want to sleep with you now onwards pleaseee." requested she while Bondita nodded and asked her lay on bed, she will join her after arranging her stuffs.

Antika happily jumped on her bed with a huge smile of getting the opportunity to sleep with her maa from now. It's not that she had not slept with her mother, avantika but only till 2 yrs. After that, she either live with vaishnavi and som, with kaka and binoy Or anirudh and batuk mostly.

Anirudh mostly stay with her only working from home after avantika's death as he don't want his antika to feel like she has nobody. He does everything to make sure antika never felt like she don't have mother. He wants to tell everyone that his father is capable of giving the love of mother being a single father also. And he did. He never make her feel like motherless from his side.

But what anirudh didn't saw and thought was inspite of antika never asked for another mother, still wants a motherly warm when she saw others with their mother, their love and when others tease her in the name of mother and being a bad child that's why her mother left her. Then she cries craving for her mother. But didn't said this to anyone or anirudh as she always saw his father getting angry whenever anyone speak about bringing maa for her. She didn't felt angry or sad on her father's decision as she knows how much he loves her and her avantika maa. That's why he never want to give her mumma's place to anyone. Antika was small but she become mature from mind in very small age only. All accept or not but she is really a matured and understanding child. Yes, sometimes she behaves like a stubborn child but what to do after all she is daughter of stubborn father only na. 🤭

Bondita comes out of the washroom after getting fresh and saw antika lost in her thoughts and smiling. She gets confused and went towards her sitting beside her and called antika.

" what happened antika? "

" nothing maa. " said antika and hugged bondita tightly startling her.

" achha? Then in which thought you were lost and smiling also? " asked bondita caressing her hair lovingly.

" nothing maa. I am just happy that now I will sleep with my maa. And now nobody will scare me in my dreams saying I am alone. Now I will not get scared in nights because you are with me. You will save me. You will save me na maa? " asked antika innocently looking in bondita's eyes with trust while bondita with teary eyes too is looking at her eyes and nodded to her.

" haan bachha. I will save you from every bad eyes. I will protect you always. Now no one will say that you don't have mother. " said bondita hugging her tightly too and kissed her hairs promising to herself that she will do anything for antika. Even if it costs her life, she will happily gave her life for her daughter. Yes her daughter, her antika.