我⋯我喜歡上這蠢貨?!

十** (Chapter 10)
eng: I like this idiot?!

~

Skeleton

~

"Finally, we're on break," Wither says, yawning and flopping onto the couch. I glance at the black-boned skeleton, subconsciously staring at his figure.

I had gotten pretty close with my classmates during the last month, becoming especially close with Zombie and Pigman. I would visit them every so often, mostly complaining about what a pig my roommate was and how I'd always have to clean up after him. I never brought up my... Odd feelings for him.

Maybe I should talk to them about it, I think, my cheeks reddening the longer I stare at him. It gets worse and worse every time I look and talk to him... I recall a conversation I had with Wither last week, resulting in me becoming so embarrassed that I had to excuse myself from the dining table.

"Soooo...," Wither says, chewing on his supper, "Why do you always get so flustered when talking to me?"

I spit out my water, choking half to death. He raises his eyebrow in response.

"You're not in love with me, are you?" He asks, a smug smirk across his stupid face. My cheeks were dark red as I glared at him. "Who would be in love with an idiot like you?!"

"You, probably," he says, clearly sarcastic. He continues to eat his dinner casually, as if he did not just make any obscene assumptions.

I push my chair in, glaring at him defiantly. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be doing my homework in my room. I walk upstairs to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. Once I knew he wouldn't be able to see me, I covered my red face with my hands.

"I-Idiot..."

I send Zombie a text asking if I could come over for a bit. He replies with a yes almost instantly. I throw my cloak on and exit the house, walking to Zombie's. His house was about a fifteen minute walk away from Wither and my shared house.

"Hey, Skeleton!" Zombie exclaims, Pigman appearing a few moments later.

"Hey, guys...," I say, "I need to talk to you both about something..." The two roommates exchange glances. "Is this about Wither?" Pigman asks. I hesitantly nod, entering their house and plopping onto their small couch.

"Did something happen between you two?" Zombie asks, handing me a can of cola as he sits besides me.

"N-Not... Not exactly."

"Then...?" I sigh and take a sip of the cool drink.

"I... I always have these weird emotions when I'm around him," I start, choosing my words wisely as I spoke, "It's... It's so damn confusing, and I hate it..."

"What type of feelings?" Pigman asks.

"Like... Embarrassment."

"Embarrassment?" Zombie repeats, "Wait a second... Skeleton, oh my Notch!" Pigman squeals in response. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Zombie?!" The two of them had giddy smiles painted across their faces as they turned towards me. I felt completely left in the dark by the whole situation.

"W-What... What is it, guys? You're scaring me..."

"You like him, Skeleton!"

"He's okay, I guess. I wouldn't say that I like him..."

"No, like," Zombie says, "You like like him!"

"Skeleton, I can't believe you have a crush on Wither of all mobs! I thought you hated him!" Pigman exclaims, "Such a big twist if you ask me!"