透露真相

**二十九 (Chapter twenty-nine)
eng: Revealing the truth

A/n: About 5k words. Good luck...

~

Skeleton

~

I wake up to the sound of snorting.

"Zombie, stop laughing so loud! You're going to wake them up...!" I could hear some quiet laughter from around the room. Groaning in annoyance, I turn around to face my annoying classmates. I had completely forgotten that Wither had fallen asleep on my shoulder, his head falling onto my lap because of my sudden movements.

"Oh. My. Goodness!" I could hear Slime quietly shrieking in the background. My cheekbones are dusted light pink from embarrassment.

"Damn, Skeleton. I thought for sure you'd tell Pigman and I first about the fact that you're... Y'know..."

"About what?!" I whisper-shout, sending a warning glare to Zombie. Zombie clearly doesn't get the message.

"Y'know, after I caught you and Wither hugging like that the other day..."

My eyes widen as Zombie completely outs me. The others become nosy and start asking for details.

"Wait, what?! Are you and Wither together?!" Everyone crowds around me. Incredibly embarrassed by my current situation, I practically toss Wither off of me and scoot far away from him.

"N-No! What kind of question is that?!" The others continue to pry and ask embarrassing questions, forming a circle around me.

"Oh c'mon, Skeleton. You clearly have a crush on-!" I quickly stand up and cover Zombie's mouth, a menacing expression on my face.

"Crush on who? What's the tea?" Wither stands up and stretches casually.

Pigman smirks. "Well, we were just trying to get Skeleton to admit who he has a crush on."

"Oh?" He raises his eyebrow, a playful smirk across his face, "Skeleton has a crush?"

"I do not have a crush!" Zombie starts to mumble something under my hand, and I pull it away in disgust. "Ugh, I'm so done with all of you..."

"Sooo, Skeleton, who's this crush of yours?" Wither asks teasingly.

"No one. I don't do crushes."

"That's a total lie," Zombie starts, but I elbow him hard in the shins. "Ow!"

"We're dropping this subject right here and now," I say sternly, "Herobrine is going to be here any minute."

"You're no fun, Skeleton..." A few grumbles of agreement.

I roll my eyes, waiting for Herobrine to show up. A few minutes go by.

"Umm... Where's Herobrine?" Creeper says, "Didn't he say he'd be here around this time?"

"He'll probably be here soon," Ghast says with a shrug. Another hour goes by, and Herobrine is still nowhere to be found.

"Enderman, can you please teleport us back... Herobrine's taking forever!" Ghast complains.

"Fine... But I'm not taking the fall if he gets mad at us!" Enderman teleports us all back to the classroom at once. Or, well, what used to be the classroom.

What was once the classroom was now completely wrecked. It looked like someone nuked the place multiple times, leaving nothing but devastation. All that remained in the building we all once knew was ashes and flames. We all stood there in shock.