告白而無法擺脫真相

**三十 (Chapter thirty)
eng: Confession, and the inability to escape the truth.

A/n: Real quick... Y'all will hate me because of this. I'm the queen of slowburn, sorry not.

This chapter is also one of the most important ones regarding Wither. It may be slightly confusing at first, but you'll see.

~

Wither

~

"I beg your pardon? My father? Last I checked, my father was dead. Oh, and he was a wither skeleton."

"If that is what you've believed your entire life, then my plan was successful. You are no ordinary wither skeleton, Ash. You know damn well that your abilities are abnormal." He approaches me, his eerie gaze never failing to send shivers down my spine.

"Who even are you? What do you want with me?" I was getting impatient. This was a waste of my time, and it was likely just another one of the Lord's tricks to lure me back to the Nether.

"Must we get into this conversation every time you come here? It's getting tiring answering the same questions over and over. If you're asking who I am specifically, you know me as your savior. Ring a bell?"

"The savior is just some bullshit myth made up by the Lord. Who really are you?"

"...Do you mean like my actual name, or..."

"Yes! I mean no! I mean... Just tell me who you really are!"

"I am your creator. You are a glitch in our world, as am I. Your abilities and your personality were all created by me. You're welcome, by the way."

"What kind of bullshit is that?!"

"Goodness, Ash. Must I prove it to you every single time you come here?" The glow in his eyes dim slightly.

Every time I come here? His wording only confused me more.

"What do you mean by every single time I come here?"

"Well, every time you've fallen unconscious you've ended up here. You've been here dozens of times, though you never seem to have recollection of what happens in here. I'm pretty sure it isn't part of your code or your binary make up, it's just locked away somewhere in that head of yours. Neat, isn't it?"

"As if I'd believe any of that!"

"I can return those memories to you as proof, if you'd like. It's getting quite boring in this quiet little dimension." He waves his hand, a bright light engulfing my vision. I instinctively close my eyes.

"...Remember now?"

In an instant, a surge of memories flood through my mind. It got to the point where my head felt like it was going to explode.

I gasp once the painful sensation ends, snapping my eyes open. He stood right in front of me, quietly observing me.

"What kind of sick enchantment is this?! Did the Lord put you up to this?!"

"Lord? Oh, you mean of the Nether? Of course not. I could snap him out of existence if I wanted to."

Whatever he did was severely messing with my mind. I couldn't think straight, and my eyes darting all around in a frantic panic.

His name and relationship to me was clear now. He was x̵̥̟͘̚͝ͅx̸̡̺̙̖͚̰́̊̀x̶̧̭̘͉̺̖̣͖͙͛̿̿̆̎̈́̃͆͘̕͜x̶̺̖̥̰̦̣̬̓̽̕̕, and my existence was solely determined by him. He was always within me.