解放他心裡的鎖鏈

**二十二 (Chapter twenty-two)
eng: Free him from the chains in his heart.

A/n: Honestly, even after writing this whole chapter I had trouble coming up with a good title. It's good enough for what this chapter is, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Decided to post this early for you guys... I already have the next four chapters ready for y'all. :)

~

Skeleton

~

"...Wither?" My eyes widen in disbelief. What are the chances? I actually found Wither!

"Let me guess. You're one of the escaped prisoners that wants to hold me hostage? Revenge, perhaps?" He says, a hateful glint in his eyes. I blink, a bit confused by his sudden accusation.

"Wither, are you okay? What are you wearing?..." He stands up, not providing a response. He pulls out his sword, chuckling almost menacingly.

"You shouldn't have put that sword away," He says.

"Wha-!" He charges at me, blade in hand. My eyes widen as I hop out of the way, inches away from being stabbed. "Wither, what's gotten into you... Oh! Is it the disguise?" I pull off the cloak, easily wiping off the black paint on my face. I toss the cloak to the side. "See! It's me, Skeleton! I fooled you, didn't I?"

He narrows his eyes, his grip still tight on his weapon. "A spy?"

"A... A what? Wither, it's me! Skeleton! Your roommate?..." What's gotten into him?

He responds by promptly tackling me to the ground, pinning both my wrists to the ground. My cheeks flush.

"W-Wither?"

"Where are the other prisoners," he hisses, tightening his hold. "Tell me and your punishment won't nearly be as bad as the rest of theirs."

"Punishment? What are you talking about, Wither? What prisoners?..."

"How dare you refer to me as anything but your highness!"

"Umm...? Wither, are you joking? Your highness? I'd rather drink lava!" His eyes darken at my response. "Why, I never... You will pay for your disrespect!" He pulls out a glowing purple item from his inventory, pulling me up and chaining my wrists together with them. Are these... Handcuffs?

"Wither...? What are you doing?" Wither doesn't respond, forcefully dragging me towards the town. I was in a state of utter confusion. Did I mistaken this guy for Wither? No, it can't be! His voice is identical to Wither's!

"Wither, let go of me... This isn't funny anymore..." He continues dragging me. Getting pissed off, I sweep Wither's leg. He trips and falls over. I narrow my eyes, not pleased at all with his odd behavior.

"Wither, what the hell is wrong with you?! If this is part of your cover or something, just quit the act! Slime and Creeper have escaped! Our friends are okay! We can leave this crazy place now!" I exclaim, trying to wiggle my way out of these cuffs.

He stands up with an absolutely infuriated expression. "Who do you think you are?!"

"I- Excuse me?!" I glare at him. Has he lost his mind?!

"I will have you executed in front of the town if you do not submit immediately!"

"Who the hell are you and what have you done to Wither?!" I shout in response. Execution? This isn't Wither at all.

I scan my inventory for anything that can help in this situation. All I had were a few items, and using my sword while my hands were cuffed would be difficult... Even so, I'd best try. My sword appears in my right hand as I struggle to hold it properly.