School lock-in

Madison didn't show up to school that day due to her dad dying. Her mom said it was okay to stay home for a day, but she had to go back to school after the weekend. Madison was just watching Clueless on her computer before her phone went off. She sighs as she turns it on and sees that she got a message from an unknown number.

Meet me at the school. URGENT -Scott

Madison sighs as she closes her laptop and gets out of bed, in just wearing sweatpants and a sweater. She grabs her car keys off her desk before heading out of her room, closing the door behind her and walking downstairs. "Where are you going?" Sheila asks.

"To Scott's," Madison somewhat lies. "He really needed to talk, so I'm gonna head over there and hang out. Might even stay the night if that's okay with you."

"It's okay with me. Just make sure you don't do anything bad." Madison nods as she heads out of her house and to her car. She gets inside and starts her car, pulling out of the driveway as she buckles her seatbelt.

Madison drives down the quiet road as she listens to the Taylor Swift song that is softly playing through her radio.

Can't you see that I'm the only one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see
You belong with me

Madison smiles as she thinks back to her first date with Allison when they immediately bonded over their love for Taylor Swift.

"Taylor Swift is the best!" Madison says as she looks at Allison all while skating backwards.

"She really is!" Allison agrees with a smile on her face.

The song keeps playing in the background as Madison drives through every light, which all end up being green as she approaches them.

It doesn't take Madison much longer to pull into the driveway of the school and notice a very familiar fancy car. As soon as she pulls up next to it, she sees that Allison and Jackson are standing in front of it, talking as Lydia is sitting in the passenger's side of the cars.

Madison parks in front of his car and turns hers off before getting out, making eye contact with Allison. "Mads?" She asks as she walks up to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Madison says as she closes her car door.

"I got a text from Scott saying he wants me to meet him at the school."

"So did I."

"Nice outfit," Jackson comments as he withholds a laugh, which causes both Madison and Allison to shoot him a dirty look.

"Lets just go inside," Madison says before the two of them walk into the school as Jackson goes back to his car. The two teenage girls walk around the school, looking for Scott.

"I'm sorry about your dad," Allison states, breaking the silence between the two girls as they keep walking around the school.

"It's okay," Madison states. "It wasn't your fault."

"I know. I just- I just thought I should say it because it's the thing to do, ya know?"

"Yeah," Madison replies as she lets out a laugh. "Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome," Allison says with a small smile on her face. "As your girlfriend, I'm always here for you." The word "girlfriend" stood out to Madison, her thinking back to the kiss she had with Scott, remembering that was the last time she had seen him.