I'm a witch

Madison had gone straight home that day and didn't do anything else besides freak out. She ran her hands through her hair before sitting down on her bed, trying to hold back the tears. "You okay?" She hears her sister ask her from the bathroom door.

Madison lets out a shaky breath as she shakes her head. She looks up at her sister with a serious look, getting up to close her bedroom door and drags her sister into her room before closing the door to the bathroom. They sit down on Madison's bed and Sarah looks at her with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asks, seeming truly scared for her sister. "Is this about what happened at the school?"

Madison fixes her body to face Sarah, and looks at her with a serious look. "I'm gonna tell you something, but you can't talk to anyone about it, okay?" Madison mentions, her voice sounding serious.

"Okay, what is it?"

Madison sighs and looks down at her hands before looking back up at her sister, seeing the worried expression on her face. Madison opens her mouth to tell her sister what she wanted to say, but nothing comes out, her not knowing how to say it.

"Just be honest and quickly with it Mads, okay? Now, what is it?"

"I'm a witch," Madison blurts out as if it were easy. Sarah's eyes widened in shock, but then she starts laughing.

"You're kidding, right? Oh, that's a nice joke, sis." Sarah puts her hand on Madison's knee, still uncontrollably laughing. "That's amazing." Sarah stops laughing and sees her sister's neutral expression. "You aren't kidding?" Madison shakes her head as she forms her lips into a line. "Well, prove it."

"How do you want me to prove it?" Madison asks, not really trying out her powers just quite yet.

"I don't know. Just prove it, somehow."

Madison sighs as she looks around her room, trying to find a way to prove it. She finds a candle on her desk and gets up, grabbing it, holding it in both of her hands, facing towards her sister as she closes her eyes. "Incendia," Madison whispers towards the candle. She doesn't have to open her eyes to know that it worked. The scent of vanilla filled up her room as she had opened her eyes.

Madison looks at Sarah, and sees that her sister's jaw is dropped and her eyes are bulging out of their sockets. Madison carefully puts the candle on her desk before looking back at her sister. "Believe me now?" Madison asks as she throws her hands up into the air.

"How-" Sarah says, flabbergasted. "What- That was fucking cool!" Madison laughs as she sits back down next to Sarah, facing her whole body towards her as her emotions change.

"Yeah," Madison comments, not really knowing how to continue this topic.

"There's something else, isn't there?" Sarah looks at her sister, noticing how sad and angry she looked. Madison nods, straightening her body before throwing herself back onto her bed.

"I hate feeling like this," Madison admits as she lets out a laugh. "I am pissed at Scott right now and I don't even want to be, my girlfriend's brother is threatening my relationship with her and one of my friends, and I am pretty sure I am out of my freaking mind." Madison sits up from her bed, tears rolling down her face. "I hate all of this."

"Explain everything to me and maybe I can help," Sarah suggests, shrugging her shoulders like it wasn't a big deal, but in reality, it is a big deal.

"If I tell you, you cannot, and I mean cannot, repeat this to anyone," Madison warns as the tears stop rolling down her face.

"I won't, I promise." Madison sighs as she nods. She takes a huge deep breath in and lets it out before informing her sister about everything that's been going on.