💖 Introduction 💖

Aakash Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Industries. Cold hearted business man to the world. But his life was a complete mystery to the people out. At the age of fifteen he became orphan. He was left with two options. Run away or take over the Malhotra empire. If it was any child like of his age would have broken into pieces. But he wasn't one among them. He took a hard path. The path, which had taken him away from all the colors of his life. Now he is 29.

Shruti Prabhu, 20 years old, chirping college going young girl. Her life was so simple and beautiful with her friendly father Prabhu and strict mother Saranya. She was a lady don of her college to whom the whole college never dare to go against. She had her own followers at college due to her healthy attrocities. But she would have never dreamt in her life that one day everything would turn upside down with her parents demise.

 But she would have never dreamt in her life that one day everything would turn upside down with her parents demise

Hello, Makkale!

A new story on our favourite couple Ashangi. Hero is from north India and heroine is from south India.

Can you all guess any connection between them?

Can you all guess how these two souls would end up together?

I will give regular updates on both of the books. So, I assure you all that you can read the book without long gap.

First chapter will be up soon. Comment down your reviews.

Happy Diwali ❤