💖 34 💖

Shr: Palakodi pengalilae
Etharkennai thedinaai...

Aakash looked at her when she sang out of the blue. She raised her eyebrows at him questioningly with smile.

Aak: Naan thedum pennaga
Nee thaanae thondrinaai...

He replied by singing and winked at her, making her blush.

Shr: Narai koodum naatkalilae
Ennai konja thondruma...

She took her feet from his lap and moved towards him.

Aak: Adi podi kaadhalilae
Narai kooda thondruma...

He moved towards her and pulled her into his lap.

Shr: Un kannil undana kaadhalithu mudividum ennamo...

She clasped her arms around his neck and kissed his eyes.

Aak: En nenjil undana kaadhal ithu nenjai vittu pogumo
Unmel naan konda kaadhal
Enmel nee konda kaadhal
Ethai nee uyarvaaga solvayo … oo ooo...

He gripped her waist tightly and rubbed her nose with his.

Shr: Poda polatha paiya
Nammel naam konda kaadhal
Athai nee rendaga paarpaayaa...

She pecked his lips and moved back. But he pulled her, crashing his lips with hers. Shruti smiled against his lips, feeling extreme lucky to have him as her soulmate. 

He left her lips when they felt in need of oxygen and joint his forehead with hers.

Aak: naan unna vida rompa lucky. No one will take some unknown person in the place of their parents. You trust me since beginning when you didn't even know my name. I don't know what I have done to get a soulmate like you. A simple word 'love' could never describe my feeling for you and vice versa. It's beyond that and unnamed emotion. Will cherish it forever, baby girl.

Shr: love you love you so so so so much, Mi!

She hugged him tightly, throwing herself into him more and more. He hugged her back with gently chuckle more tightly.

Shr: super ah paduringa, Mi.

Aak: naana neeya?

Shr: naan paaduvanu ooruke theriyum. But neenga padurathu than enaku aachariyame. Anaiku ketapo kooda bathroom singer nu malupininga. Ippo super ah paduringa.

Aak mv: thirumbavum matikitane. Nalla vela eppadi tamil song theriyumnu kekala. Enna avlo namburiya di. Unmailaye naan lucky than di.

Shr: hello, bro, ketathuku bathil.

Aak: ennathu bro va? Naan un purushan di.

Shr: athu etho oru flowla vanthuruchu pa. Arasiyala ithellam satharanamappa.

She shrugged her shoulder and got down from the bed, moving to the closet.

Shr: neenga ponga naan kulichutu varan. Date ana mathiriye iruku.

Aak: necessities iruka ma?

Shr: haan iruku. Neenga ponga.

Aak: illa paravala naan irukan. Nee poi kulichutu va.

Shr: naan bathrama kulichutu vanthuruvan. Venumna phone eduthutu poran. Mudiyalana call panran. But ithana varushama naan ippadi than irukan. It's just normal cycle. Patharathinga sari ah?

Aakash nodded his head and left from there. Being grown up with just two idiots. He had never been in any kind of relationship with any girls. So, he became naturally nervous on how to take care of her during these times.