💖 21 💖

Shruti ran to the dining room before he comes out to escape from him. Her cheeks were hurting her due to blushing.

Shr mv: he will made me mad for sure some day. Voice ah vachu kavuthuran kedi paiyan!

She arranged the plates with breakfast and waited for him. She opened the whatsapp group of her crazy friends and lost in it. After sometime, she was lifted in air and soon placed on a hard substance nothing but Aakash's thigh.

She looked at him, who was fresh and the wetness was yet on his body even after wiping. His cologne drove her crazy and she tried hard to not to inhale his fragrance.

Aakash looked at two separate plates and exclaimed.

Aak: enna di rendu plate la potu vachuruka!

He took a huge plate and transferred the foods from both the plate to that. While doing that their proximity and his fragrance just pulled her soul out of her body.

Her eyes were closed and lips went dry. She clutched his biceps to stay stable on his lap. Heartbeats picked up it's race and adrenaline rushed through her body.

Aak: never make separate plate for us when we have leisure time to enjoy. Vaaya thora!

He took a morsel of food near to her lips that's when noticed her hormonal changes. He smirked, seeing his effect on her. He dropped the food on plate and cupped her cheeks with his left palm.

The coldness in his palm made her shiver and she bit her lips totally lost. He was out just by witnessing her lower lip between her teeth.

He controlled himself to feed her food, since it was already 9. He cleared his throat, bringing her out of the world of powerful sensations.

She opened her eyes and looked at him embarassingly. She just wanna vanish in the thin air and hide away from his teasing eyes.

He controlled himself from not laugh at her and fed her the food. Her lips automatically parted and had the food, looking at his eyes, which was avoiding eye contact with her.

She was sure that if he raised his eyes and looked at hers, she would be clean bowled. Within seconds of her thoughts, he looked at her eyes with his magnetic orbs, making her skip her heartbeat.

Aak: nee ooti vida matiya?

Shr: ahh haan!

She fed him nervously and her whole body went chill when his lips wrapped around her fingers. She felt an urge to press her thighs together but didn't understand why it was.

She lowered her gaze with blushy smile when he left her fingers, sucking away thoroughly. He smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Throughout their breakfast they maintained their silent love war by affecting eachother in their own way a lot and finally completed the plate.

They washed their hands and Shruti silently took steps out of the kitchen, as she remembered the scenario of day before yesterday night.

She blushed heavily and tried to escape from him before he came out after washing the plate. But could she escape from the king?

He calculated her steps easily and lifted her off the ground when she was near the steps and twirled her.

Aak: enga escape aga paakura?

Shr: vidunga, Aakash. I was just casual. Thala suthuthu.

Aak: athukullaya? Athukellam innum time iruku.

They both fell on the couch in the living room with her above him. She tried to escape from him but he was quick to switch their position.

Aak: enakum than di thala suthuthu. Aadama iru konjam.