💖 46 💖

Aakash lifted her face from his chest and kissed her forehead, holding her waist with other hand.

Aak: already oru 4 chapter ah namma romance than podhu. Readerske bore adichurukum. Unaku bore adikalaya, ma?

Shr pouted: appo ungaluku bore adikutha?

Aak: intha alla alla kuraiyathunu solluvangale. Akshaya pathiramnu. Antha mathirir than nee. Evlo thooram poi theendalgal thedalgal analum pudhusa than theriyura pathama than pora. But already sore ah irupa. Ippo again panna nalaikum college leave podura nelamai vanthurum. So, let's sleep. Athuku munnadi unaku oru chinna gift iruku.

Shr: appo intha romantic atmospherelam thoongurathuku thana.

She pouted, making him chuckle. He pinched her nose, adoring her cuteness.

Aak: rompa aarvama irupinga polaye, madam. Intha setuplam eppo venunalum panni namma romance pannalam. But ippo panna nalaiku college poga mudiyathu. Just one more week than nee intha college life enjoy panna mudiyum. Purinjuko da.

Shr: appo neenga ippadiye thoonguvingala?

Aak: eppadiye?

🔞🔞🔞

She touched the bulge in his pant, making him gasp audibly. Goosebumps formed in his body just by her mere touch above his pant. She smirked at him.

Shr huskily: ippo sollunga. Thoongalama?

Aakash opened his mouth to stop her but his words died even before came out when she opened his zip. He pressed her waist hardly when she took out his junior partner and rubbed it with her hand.

He closed his eyes, feeling the unavoidable pleasure and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. Though she felt little hesitant and fear at the beginning, his grip on her waist and breathe on her neck, made her to loose in the moment.

Shr: let's make it a quickie and then will sleep.

She made him to sit on the edge of the bed and placed her right leg near beside him, continuing her act of giving him pleasure. He pulled out her panty in a matter of second and she jumped over him by keeping her left leg on his another side as well.

He held her hips and her tiny palms, fisted his shoulder, drilling his genital into her. It was difficult to her to take it in that position, but her slippery hole let it less painful.

She closed her eyes and breathed against his nape when he made her hip rock back and forth. Her lips parted and unknowingly sucked his nape, feeling the pain.

His eyes were closed as well. He gritted his teeth, feeling the pain caused by her slow moves. He held her hips more tight and made it fast little by little.

Both didn't know when they started feeling the pleasure and their movement became vigorous. Aakash held her in one hand firmly and brought his another hand into her saree and pinched her nub when he was going to blast into fragments of extreme pleasure.

Both reached their peace together with lots of groans and moans, collapsing into each other.

🔞🔞🔞

Aakash laid back on the bed just like that with Shruti above him. She could feel him still throbbing inside her and relaxing themselves from the earth shattering moment.

He opened his eyes and saw her, clutching his t-shirt and laying on his chest with her eyes closed. He smiled and pecked her head, caressing her back to calm down her racing heartbeats.

Aak bv: Oiii!

She hummed and moved against him, leaving a moan, making him groan.

Aak: asaiyatha di, again nadaka porathuku naan porupaga maatan.