💖 53 💖

Royal grandmother, who was also grandmother of Laila, addressed the assembly, where almost all the adults of Kandarvgarh gathered. There were pain of betrayal, confusion and worry in the eyes of the subjects of the nation.

Dadi: Good morning everyone! I had asked you all to assemble today, though our majesty had announced for video conference at afternoon. Since my granddaughter had seeded the doubt on our majesty in your minds, I think it's my responsibility to answer you instead of our majesty. I would like to remember you all about the words of our majesty, when he was just 15 and lost our former King and Queen in an accident at their Mumbai house. He asked us to trust him until he brings our her majesty. According to him, our King and Queen didn't die in the accident. It was a planned murder. So, he thought that would be good to keep her away from our Country for the time being. So, obviously we should make death certificate to fake her death and keep her safe. That's what happened. This is the truth. Because he needs us to trust him. If you look at his works, he didn't exploit our nation. The one and only matriarch country in this world. Without him it would have been impossible with enemies around us. I request you all to trust him.

There was a pindrop silence indiacted that everyone listened to her keenly. She smiled and continued.

Dadi: Also, I should explain another thing too. You all must wonder why Laila brought a confusion among you all and projected our majesty's character. That is because... she wants to become his queen and exploit our beautiful country for her selfishness. Though I am her dadi, I won't let her exploit us. Because I am a royal servant. I was appointed as royal grandmother just after the wedding of our Prince by our King Shivaay. He might have sensed something danger for their lives. She appointed me to take care of the kids. I will stay loyal till my last breathe.

Soon, there was a commotion and everyone were slaying Laila's name. They started shouting to punish her. Dadi showed her hands to silence them.

Dadi: As for now, I had issued the order to take over her overseas business under our government and arrest her wherever she hides. She will be imprisoned soon and the punishment will be decided by our majesty once he returns with our queen.

She left inside the palace with heavy heart. Her eyes teared. Never in her dream she had thought of punish her granddaughter with her own hands.

Because, Laila was a smart and kind girl when she was child. She had lost her parents at very young age. She always felt satisfied with what she had. But when she entered the royal palace along with her grandmother, her eyes twinkled. She became greed.

With the time and the way, she was treated due to the place where she was, she had developed the attitude of Princess, though she was nothing but a servant. When Aakash set up her a business abroad, the money she saw as a profit made her yearn to earn money more. That character of her made her fall in trap of wrong person and today it made her characterless in front of the people, who showed her respect previously.

Aakash, who got to know about Dadi's speech through Sarath's message, got up to make call to her, knowing she might be in pain. But Shruti held his hand tightly.

Shr pleaded: Please, please, Aakash, enna thaniya vitutu pogathinga. Enaku ivangalalam paaka rompa awkward ah iruku.

Aak: Chellama, un friends ellam jolly ah than irukanga paru. Nee yen ippadi tension ah iruka?

Shr: avangalalam guest mathiri nadathuranga, ana enkita rompa kelvi kekuranga. Enaku ivangalalam paaka ennamo mathiri iruku.

Aak chuckled: yaaro collegela rowdy don appadinu thalaila thooki vachi kondadunanga. Antha ponnu yaarunu theriyuma?

Shr pouted: friends vera relatives vera. Enaku unmaiyalume relatives na pidikathu. Ivangalalam ivalo naal kettavanganu nenachan ippo thidirnu nallavanganu ethuka sonna kashtamla. Naan paavamla.