💖 27 💖

After done with the call, Shruti's mind falshed with their intimate moment. The way his lips worked on her back. His hands caressed her skin. His tongue on her hardened peak. His finger half way through her hot core.

She squeezed her thighs together and felt goosebumps all over her body and blushed closing her eyes. She didn't know how she would face him with the shy written all over her body.

Aak: night mobiles switched off okay?

His husky voice made her a blushing mess. Her mind and heart pondered over those words.

Shr mv: did he really mean it? Appo night... aiyo perumale enaku vekka vekkama varuthe!

She closed her face with her palms and twirled around. Aakash, who came to ask her what she wanna have for dinner, stood at the door frame and looked at her with teasing grin.

Shr: ippadi paithiyam mathiri enna sutha vitutane kadavule!

She hopped inside the room throwing her hands wide in the air but stunned seeing his smirk. Her one leg was in the air and body was slightly bent with her hands wide apart.

He pouted his lips and gave her a air kiss with wink, making her stumble and fell on the study table, finally kissing the floor. He laughed hard, making her glare at him with cute pout.

Shr: Yen, ippadi panninga?!

Aak innocently: naan enna ma pannan?

He moved near her and gave her hand to get up. But she pushed it away and tried to get up by keeping her hand on the floor for support. To her bad luck, she fell down again due to the pain on her elbow.

Shr screamed: amma!

Aakash panicked and kneeled down, taking her hand in his to examine. He looked at her right hand elbow and found it swollen.

Aak: veengura alavuku appadi enna di unaku careless!

Shr: you are the one.

She replied casually and looked at his eyes, which had stagnated tears. She smiled seeing his tears for her.

Aak: enna paatha eppadi stand up comedy panra mathiri theriyutha? Sirichutu iruka.

Shr: role reverse.

Aak: huh!

Shr: illa anaiku unga kaala oil kotunapo naan azhuthan neenga sirichinga. Inaiku en kaila adi patruku. Enaku pain illanu solratha vida theriyala unga kannul vazhiya paakurapo. What did I do to you that you came in my life like an angel and loving me unconditionally?

Aak chuckled: enna ma pasanga than intha dialogue vazhakama solluvanga. Ippo nee solra.

Aakash picked her and made her sat on the couch. He brought a balm and applied that on her elbow.

Shr: yen angel na athu ponnunga matum thana? Pasanga kooda devathai than pa. And you are my angel. En chella purushan. En aasai purushan. En cute uh purushan.

Aak blushed: podhum podhum enaku shy aaguthu.

She chuckled and kissed his forehead, moving the hairs from his face.

Shr: hair cut pannunga. Paarunga amazon kaadu mathiri valanthuruku.

Aak: sari pannikalam. Vera engayavathu adi paturuka?

Shruti shook her head as no nervously, which was enough for Aakash to understand her. He lifted her frock and examined her legs.

Shr: enna panringa, Aakash?

Aak smirked: muzhusa nananjachu mukkadu ethuku?

Shr: edheyy!

Aak: I mean naan tha almost pathutane ellam. Then why are you being nervous?