💖 51 💖

Rak: maraikiriya? Enna da maraikura? Unaku yen, Pugazh, appadi thonuthu?

Pug: athan sonanla da someone had blackmailed Keerthi to propose Aakash by threatening her with her family.

Rak: Ram Mehra va than irukum.

Pug: nanum appadi than nenachan. But he wasn't. Ram Mehra wanted to get his daughter, Sunitha, married to Aakash. So, avan kedayathu. Second, ethukaga avala appadi blackmail pannanganu theriyala. But athu ava vazhkaiyaye thalakeela mathiruchu.

Rak: enna da solra?

Pug: ama da. Again and again ava Aakash ah approach pannala. Athellame antha blackmailer nala than. Appo oruthadava ava ivana propose pannum pothu than ava cousin pathu avanga veetula solli avasara avasarama yaro oruthan abroadla vela seiyuranu yosikama kalyanam fix pannitanga. Ava nammala invite pananumnu nenaikave illa. Again antha blackmailer invite panna vachurukan. All she could understand was that someone tried to reach out Aakash through her. Antha timela namma moonu perume onna illa. Antha unknown personala namma moonu perukum prachanai vara koodathuna namma senthu irukanum. Athuku ava unna hurt panna than namma avalukaga yen pirinju irukanumnu nenachu onna irupomnu than ava annaiku unna hurt panra mathiri pesiruka.

A pang of guilt hit both Aakash and Rakshan for different reasons.

Aakash very well knew that who might have blackmailed Keerthi and for what. But at that time, he was very young for his responsibilities. Managing a country along with the biggest MNC in the world without any mentor had put him in much pressure.

Besides, he had to keep track of Shruti and her family by providing them the much needed security. He had failed to notice this girl's struggle, as he instantly got annoyed with her pestering. He was then a little immature guy in controling his emotions unlike now, who he was.

Whereas Rakshan felt guilt for never seen through her trouble and be with her at those times. He didn't try to reach out to her after their bitter last meet. He cursed himself for misunderstanding his sister.

Pug: nammala vitu ponathuku appuramum avala antha unknown manushan summa vidala da. He made her husband bed ridden for got married to him instead of you. She lost financial stability. He didn't let her find any jobs. She couldn't come back to her parents nor reach them. She became a victim to gastric cancer. Now both she and her husband were in government hospital fighting for their life. Naan etho anga etharchia ponapo paathan.  Athan anga two days extra stay panni avangaluku thevaiyana help pannitu financiala help panranu sollitu vanthurukan.

Rakshan closed his fist tight, getting grip on his emotions. Aakash rubbed his temple, being lost. Just then his very personal mobile rang. He looked at the caller Id and went away from the duo. Pugazh sighed.

Pug: namma munnadi pesa enna da ivanuku? Ethana varushama ippadi marachu vachurukanu theriyala da.

Rak: vidu athan avane solranu solranla. Namma Keerthi poi pathutu varalama?

Pugazh looked at the pale face of Rakshan. He nodded his head.

Pug: next weekend pogalam. Inbetween unaku Shruti company party irukula.

Rak: ama, company ah naan than represent pannanumnu Aakash sonnan.

Pug: yen da ivan ippadi panran? Ram Mehra vum Sunithavum bankrupt agi abroad poitanga. Inime antha aalunala problem eh illa. Avanuku bayanthutu thana ithana naal Shruti amma appa uyiroda irukuratha marachu vachurunthan. Ippo reveal panna enna?

Chorus: edhey!

Pugazh and Rakshan jerked when they heard the chorus voice and turned to find Irfan and Saran. They both face palmed mentally, looking at each other.