💖 14 💖

Aak: yen ma, naan inga vanthathu pidikalaya?

Shr: pch! Don't tense me, Aakash. Work ah vitutu vara alavuku ippo enna avasaram?

Aak: athan sonanla wedding register pannanumnu.

Shr: just today I started my work here. I can't leave just like that in the mid. It will create bad impression on me. Also, already they had made a business mess. If they loose respect on my attitude, they will turn the business upside down. I am sorry, Aakash. Try to understand me.

Aakash pulled her to his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed a soft kiss on her temple.

Aak: relax, okay? Un vayasuku ippadi tension aga koodathu. Nee than college rowdy nu kelvi patten. Ithellam unaku assault ma. Then, we don't need to leave. I asked the registrar to come over here.

Shr: avar enna unga veetu servant ah? He is a government employee.

Aak: and you know who I am.

Shruti raised her eyebrows.

Aak: okay, you don't know. But will know soon. Now get back to your work. I won't disturb you until the registrar come.

Shr: but ippo inga board members vanthurupanga. Avanga munnadi namma married nu reveal panna ungaluku prachana illaiya enna?

Aak shrugged: no issues. Because everyone knows me by my identity not by my appearance. Yaarukum enna adayalam theriyathu. So, let it be.

Shr: okay, come. You can wait in the cabin.

Meanwhile at the place where Prabhu and Saranya were with the girl, who rescued them.

Girl: My name is Laila. If you give me your details, I will help you get back to your country.

Pra: country? Means at which country are we now?

Lai: Indonesia!

Prabhu and Saranya glanced at each other with blank face. Meanwhile a maid placed hot coffee for them both with light snacks.

Lai: you both are looking like worn out. Have it now and then refresh before food. You will feel better.

Pra: thank you!

They both took a coffee.

Pra: I am Prabhu and she is my wife, Saranya. We are from India. Just help us to board a flight to Delhi. From there we can go on our own.

Lai: First of all I have to clear out the issue of entering the country without any permission. There is no record of your guys arrival. Then only you can go and for that too you guys need passport and undergo some formalities. So, tell me any of your relatives contact number to contact them or you can contact on your own.

Pra: well, we don't have anyone for us. Our only son died 14 years ago. We are from village at Coimbatore. So, let me try to contact my village people and let you know. Thanks for your help.

Lai: okay, then servant will show you guestroom. I will arrange for your dresses. Get refresh.

She went from there, leaving the couple. Prabhu and Saranya went to the guestroom and he locked the door. Saranya was about to shoot him with the questions but he gestured her to be silent and would talk later.

Laila went to her room and dialled someone's number. After few seconds the call was picked up.

Lai: hello, Dadi ma! How are you?

Dadi: I am fine, dear. Finally remembered your grandma and got time to call her.

Lai: cut the drama, dadi. You know that I am not the typical girl.