💖 60 💖

Shr: enna inaiku rompa happy ah iruka mathiri iruku?

Aak: inaiku nee paduna songs ellame enakagave paduna mathiri irunthunthu. Appo irunthe unna ippadi tight ah hug panni en kaikullaye vachukanum pola irunthuthu.

Shruti smiled and turned to him within his hold and flung her arms around his neck, standing on his feet. He hugged her by waist and moved towards the living room couch.

Shr: ungalukagave lyrics paathu paathu choose pannan. Neraya iruku but inaiku konjam than paada mudinjudhu.

Aak: appo ippo padu.

He settled on the couch with her on his lap. She kept her legs on his lap as well and hugged them close to her chest, snuggling into his neck in fetal position. He wrapped his hands around her waist securely.

Shr: innaike ella paataiyum paadita appuram paatuku enga povan. Inaiku ketathe podhum. Daily bit uh bit ah paaduran. Okay va?

He chuckled and kissed her head.

Shr: adhu sari, ungaluku eppadi theriyum Harsh anna ungala video call ah note pannarunu? Avar enkita ketaru theriyuma. Neenga just fraction of second than video la vanthingalam. Athum avara paakave illaiyam. Appuram eppadi therinjuthunu.

Aak: naan avara paakala than. But naan avar paakanumnu thana pinnadi cross pannan. Athu matum illa. Unna yen namma room balcony use panna sonnan? Anga namma wedding portrait view clear ah kedaikum. Athuku than.

Shruti raised her head and looked at him.

Shr: but why?

Aak: enaku theriyum ma nammala pathi anga reveal panrapo neraya questions varumnu. Namma yarukum explain panna thevai illa than. But at the same time I don't want anyone to point you out. Athan safety purpose kaga appadi pannan.

Shr: you are so thoughtful about every small thing, Aakash. I love you so much.

Aak teased: enna Aakash nu soldra. Usual ah intimate ah irukum pothu pesum pothu than appadi koopiduva.

Saying, he pecked her lips. Before he could proceed, she jumped from his lap.

Shr: nenapu than. Enaku bayangarama pasikuthu. Nalaiku selection vera iruku maranthutingala? Ippave tired ah iruku. Naan poi kulichutu varan. Dinner saptutu thoongalam. Please, Mi.

Aak smiled: naan chumma than ma velayanden. Nee poi kuli, naan dinner eduthutu varan. Nalaiku naanum unkooda varan.

Shr: okay!

She chirped and ran to their room. On the other hand, Laila came to know about Aakash and Shruti, as she visited the college in disguise. Previously she came to know about Aakash being chairman of that particular college and he was coming along with his wife for culturals through the local tv ad, which was given by college without Aakash's knowledge.

Though Aakash took that down very soon, unfortunately Laila had seen it. He was really frustrated but didn't show that in his activities. First, his guards failed to arrest Laila and they couldn't spot her yet. The spy, who was following Laila, just knew that she had gone to Oberoi's warehouse at last. Before he could realise that she might have escaped from there in disguise, she had gone.

With her in loose, Aakash definitely didn't wish to slip the information about Shruti out. Because already Oberoi knew that Aakash got married to someone through Prabhu and Saranya. If he came to know that was Shruti, it would take a different lead.

Laila scrunched her eyebrows, thinking deeply.

Lai mv: I had seen this girl somewhere before. Where? Why couldn't I remember. Oh god! I can't even share her picture to that oldy Oberoi. I don't have any gadgets with me to contact him. I can only contact him when any of his men come to meet me. I can just wait until then.