💖 03 💖

Aakash: Kalyanam pannikalama!

That was enough for Rakshan to hold his patience and he pushed him out forcibly.

Rakshan: Do you have any sense, Aravind? She had lost her parents just a day back. Do you know how chirpy she was? Since yesterday night she was just crying and crying. What the hell you are thinking about yourself?! Nee en bestie ah irukalam. Ana ava en thangachi. Unna vida ava than da enaku mukiyam!

Aakash smiled heartily, seeing that someone really care for his chellama than him and stood silently. Rakshan ran his fingers through his hairs frustratingly and about to say something before that room door opened, revealing Shruti.

Shruti: Naan avarkita konjam pesanum.

She went back to the room, sparing a glance at Aakash. Aakash smiled like a little kid got it's candy and smirked at Rakshan. As he moved towards her room, Rakshan blocked him by putting his hand before his chest.

Rakshan: Ethu pesurathunalum pathu pesu. Thayavu senju ava manasu kashta patu azhura mathiri pesiratha. Purinjutha!

Aakash just hummed and pushed his hand away and went inside the room. There she was standing in the balcony, leaning her front against the railing.

He walked to her and stood beside her, facing her. He folded his hands to his chest and gazed at her, probably expecting her to start.

Shruti: Enaku marriagela oru sila conditions iruku.

She turned to him and saw him completely surprised. He could feel the clarity in her face.

Shruti: With the way of you had proposed for the marriage, I hope that you knew my current situation.

She took a pause and chuckled sadly.

I am an orphan.

Aakash felt a pang of pain in his heart. If the things were right since beginning, he would have crushed her in his embrace and assured her that he was there for her always.

But now all he could do was stand away in distance and tell her some sweet nothings. She wiped her tears and looked at him.

Shruti: I know that you wanna hug me and pat my head, saying that you will be there for me always, right?

Aakash felt astonished on how she was mirroring his thoughts. But next second he got his answer.

Shruti: Neenga nenaikalanalum, enaku athu than ippo venum. Will you be there for me always?

Without wasting a second, Aakash pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back.

Aakash: Ippo illa eppavume! Unakaga naan irupen, che... Shruti Ma.

Shruti hugged him back tightly, already taking him as her everything with his mere words and burst out in his embrace. He let her cry and cuddled her into him, blinking away the teardrops, which escaped his eyes even after controlling much.