💖 26 💖

Chapter contains mature things. People, who are uncomfortable ignore it when you see the sign and resume it after the sign.

____________________________________

Aakash smiled, looking at Shruti, who had her eyes tightly closed and biting her lips. She was clutching the bed sheet tightly. He could see her pulse thudding clearly by the nerve in neck.

She was wearing a black bra camisole paired up with balck tights uptil her thighs. He removed his shirt and pant, leaving him in vest and boxers.

He laid down beside her and pulled the duvet over them till their chest.

Aak: chellam.

She just hummed. He slowly engulfed her in his arms and kissed her temple.

Aak whispered: relax.

She hummed once again.

Aak: onnum panna maten. Relax, ma.

She hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest. He tugged her hairs behind and rubbed her back.

Aak: sor...

She kept his fingers on his lips before he could complete.

Shr: I had told you lot of times that I am not feeling uncomfortable with you. I was just nervous as well as excited. I don't know when you will trust my words.

Aakash kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

Aak: I don't wanna hurt you even by mistake. That's why I am handling you more delicately.

Shr: appo morning matum enna kandukamale poninga.

Aak: naan matum appadi pogala na nee ippadi flexible ah paduthutu iruka mata.

Shr: appuram?

Shruti didn't get his words and kept processing them. He moved near her ear and whispered.

Aak: We would have lost count by now.

Shruti looked up at him yet confused by his words.

Shr: enna count?

Aak: hmm, panipuri count. Thoonguma pesama.

Shr mv: aiyo paavam avare tension agitaru. Analum ivaru etha pathi pesuraru nu puriyalaye. Oru vela kiss count illama poirukumnu solraro? Ivar oru naughty fellow nga.

He had fallen asleep due to travel tired. She adored his sleeping face for some time and slept as well.

Rakshan picked up Pugazh, who reached Mumbai that evening and drove to Malhotra mansion.

Rak: yen da angaye settle agiruka vendi thana, yen thirumba vantha?

Pug: Keerthi ah pathan, machi!

As soon as heard the name, Rakshan pressed the accelerator hard, making the car fly high in speed. Pugazh sighed and shouted at him.

Pug: paathanu thana sonan ava kooda poi paduthana sonan? Namma sethalum paravala roadla poravangala konnuratha.

He reduced the speed but both of them didn't talk anything more. As soon as they had reached the mansion, Pugazh took his bag and stormed inside. Rakshan just sat there, keeping his head on the steering.

Pra: Pugazh, vanthutia pa. Rakshan enga?

Pugazh stopped on his tracks, hearing Prabhu's voice and smiled at him. Saranya also came from the kitchen.

Sar: Pugazh thambi ah? Eppadi irukinga? Rendu naal munnadiye vanthuruvinga nu Rakshan sonnan.

Pug: work unexpected konjam extend agiruchu, Ma... appadi koopidalam la?