💖 43 💖

Now the dried sweat particles gave chillness to both of them, as they cuddled under the blanket. Sleep was far away from both of them though they felt tired after their love making.

Aakash's grip on her shoulder tightened, as he pulled her more into him. She snuggled above his chest, wrapping her arm around his torso. He played with her curls, curling them more.

Aak bv: hey poonakutti!

Shruti hummed, hiding her face by pulling his duvet over her face in shy. He chuckled at her, removing the duvet.

Aak huskily: innum vekkama di.

Shr: thoongunga, Aakash. Nalaiku college ponum. Neengalum office ponum. Ippove 1 maniku mela agiduchu.

Aak: nalaiku leave potukulam. Neeyum naanum matum than nalaiku.

Shr: newsla nalaiku mazhai varumnu ethavathu sonnanga?

Aak: nakkala di panra. Unna!

He pinched her peaks, making her whine. She pushed his hand away.

Shr: eppavum kichu kichu thana mootuvinga. Ippo enna kanda edathula killuringa.

Aak: appo nee ithellam marachu vachuruntha. Ippo than ellam naan paathutane.

Saying so, he squeezed her bossom, making her blush and push his hands away.

Shr: kammunu irunga, Aakash.

Aak bv: mood agutha.

She closed her face with her palms and whined, making him chuckle. He pinned her to the bed and hovered over her under the duvet. She blinked at him widely, clearly not expecting this move from him.

Aak: kannae un kaal kolusil maniyaaga maattenaa
Manjathil urangum podhu sinunga maattenaa...

She squirmed when his leg caressed her calf muscles and pulled her anklets mischievously. He raised her eyebrows at her.

Shr: kaalodu kolusalla kannodu uyir aanaai
Uyirae naan urangum podhum uranga maattaayaa...

He shook his head and ran his finger tips along her curves, making her a blushing mess.

Aak: Thappu seiya paarthaal oppukkolvaayaa
Melaadai neengum podhu vetkam enna munthaanaiyaa...

She held his hands and hugged him. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and pressed himself into her.

Aak: enna di chumma vekka patutu iruka. Mamanoda performanceku bathilaye kaanom. Pidikalaya?

Shruti gently pulled back from him and cupped his cheeks. They both drowned in each other eyes.

Shr: Chitrinbam endrithai yaar ingu sonnathu
Per inba thamarai thazh thirakka
Ayinthadi udal nilai mei marakka...

He smiled and pulled the duvet over them completely, being lost in their passionate world once again. They melted in eachother arms and burned like fire for eachother touch.

They showered in the sweat and panted heavily being used thoroughly in eachother amorous love. He got himself cleaned and wore his trackpants, making her wear his t-shirt before cleaning her with warm water and giving gentle massage.

Aak: rompa valikutha da.

She smiled and widened her arms for him. He rushed into her arms and kissed her hairline.

Shr: valikalanu poi solla maatan. But oru stinging pain than. Athum move agum pothu. Nadakka nadakka sari agidum.

Aak: ithuku than nalaiku college poga vendamnu sonan. Unaku uncomfortable ah irukum.