💖 61 💖

Shr: enna, sir, intha pakkam vanthurukinga?

Aak: athu kalaila kadan onna mudikama vitutan. Athan vattiyoda sethu kuduthutu pogalamnu vanthan.

He locked the door and dropped his coat and other things on the couch before moving towards her. She gulped when he removed his few shirt buttons and tucked his sleeves.

Shr: naanga inga onnum finance nadathula vattiyum asalum vangurathuku. Neenga kelambalam.

Aak: aahan!

He held the chair on either side, locking her between him and chair. She moved back as he leaned forward.

Shr: athan kalaila enna maranthachula ippo matum enna kuru kurunu paarvai vendi kedaikuthu.

She controlled herself despite his hot breathe fanning against her face, making her go weak on her knees. But the shivering in her body exposed her state to his teasing eyes.

Aak bv: appadiye allitu poiratuma.

He buried his face in her nape and inhaled her fragrance. Her fingers intertwined within his hairs and arched back in pleasure. He kissed her nape and moved back.

Aak: sari vaa sapidalam. Kalaila kochikitu lunch edukamale vanthuta.

Shruti looked at him in disbelief and disappointment. He chuckled and pecked her lips.

Aak: rompa yengathinga namma night pathukalam.

Shr: onnum kizhika thevai illa. Nagarunga!

She moved to the couch and unpacked the lunch box. He followed her buttoning up his shirt.

Aak: vara vara oru mariyathaiye illa.

She glared at him and they had their lunch with him teasing her and pulling her legs.

Aak: sari di en chella pondati naan kelambatuma?

Shr mv: kalaila than kiss kudukala ippo kooda thonalala. Ithula vera vattiyum asalum kuduka vantharam. Cha! Naan yen ippadi ethirpakuran. Inime kandukarana parunga.

She smiled at him with tight lips and nodded her head. He smirked and pushed her to lay on the couch and hovered over her.

Aak: kiss venumna kekka vendi thana. Athula enna ego unaku?

Shr: kiss kuduka virupam illathavanga kita ketu vaanganumnu enaku oru avasiyamum illa.

Aak: naan sonnana kiss kuduka virupam illanu?

He whispered in her ear, snuggling into her. His body pressed against her, making it hard for her to respond. He shifted beside her and pinned her to the backrest of the couch, crushing her along with it.

She gasped, feeling his hardness against her thighs and he took that chance to capture her upper lip. Both melted in the moment, as she followed his action to his lower lip. Slowly heat evaporated in the circumstance and they snuggled more and more into each other without breaking the kiss.

But much to their dismay the knock on the door pulled them apart. They both looked at each other with longing gaze. But wrapped their feelings, hearing a voice along with the knock.

They quickly got down and corrected themselves before Shruti opened the door to let the person in. Her secretary, Jennifer came inside and apologised for interferring the lunch time.

Shr: It's okay, Miss Jennifer. Anyhow lunch hour is over. Tell me what is the matter?

Jen: Designer Interview is over, Mam. Interview team is here with the eligible applicants form and designs.