💖 41 💖

Shruti came to the kitchen after studying for sometime. She stood like a statue after seeing Aakash, who was in his sleeveless transparent t-shirt, which stuck to his body due to sweatness and track pants, making dinner.

Sweat particles on his nape caughte her attention. She gulped down with difficulty and took a glass from purifier.

Shr mv: inaiku oru mathiri different feel aguthe. Mani akka baby pathi pesunathula iruntha rompa different ah iruku.

Aak: podhum di sight adichathu. Enaku pimples vantha nallarukathu.

She dropped the glass down as he talked suddenly and glared at him, who turned back and winked at her.

Shr: bayanthutan oru second. Ippadi than bayamuruthuvingala?

Aak: Oi atha naan sollanum. Vanthu mudhuguku pinnadiye ninnutu iruka. Athum antha jasmine powder potutu malli poo vasathula peinu nenachu naan than bayanthurupan unna kandupidikalana.

Shr: appuram eppadi kandupidichinga, Sir?

Aakash enveloped his arms around her waist and dragged her close to him. She held his biceps. He leaned close to her ear and blow air softly. She closed her eyes in reflex, griping his arms tightly.

Aak huskily: en pondati vasam enaku theriyatha.

She bite her lips, controlling the blush and tried to get out of his hold to move from there. But he held her tightly and made her sit on the slab, keeping the stove in sim.

Aak: thanni kudika vanthutu enna yen sight adichutu ninninga, madam.

He asked casually while filling the glass with water. But she was so much affected by his proximity and his messy look just killed her. She felt hot and suffocating all of a sudden.

Shr: na...naan konja neram gardenla irukane. Please.

Aak: Ma, ennachu unaku? Yen oru mari iruka? Intha thanni kudi.

Shruti drank the water, shivering lightly. Aakash felt weird at her behaviour.

Aak: chellama, are you okay? Ethavathu mudiyalana sollu da.

Shr: Mi, please, naan konja neram veliya irukane. Enaku ennamo pannuthu ungala paakurapolam.

Aak: enna paakurapova? Pudhusava ma paakura.

He held her chin and made her look at him. She looked into his eyes.

Aak: enna ma ivalo jillunu iruka.

Shr subconsciously: but ulla hot ah iruke.

Aak: enna?

Shr: onnum illa. Neenga dinner mudichutu koopidunga naan vantharan.

She jumped from the kitchen counter and ran out to the garden.

Aak mv: ennachu ivaluku ippo?

He resumed his cooking. Whereas Shruti walked to and fro in the garden with blushy smile on her face. After sometime Aakash brought dinner to the garden and found her sitting near swimming pool, dipping her legs in the water.

Aak: night nerathula yen ma thannila vilayaditu iruka?

She jerked, hearing his voice suddenly and glared at him. He smiled sheepishly, sitting beside her in the same way.

Shr: ippo thana sollitu vanthan thidirnu pesi bayamuruthathinganu.

Aak: sorry, ma.

He kissed her cheeks and feed her the food. They completed the dinner feeding each other and had water.