💖 45 💖

Aak: Shruti ma.

She hummed looking at the dresses in her cupboard, pondering over what to wear. She frowned when he forwarded a box in front of her.

Aak: wear this for tonight

She could understand the excitement as well as nervousness in his voice. She smiled at him and took that.

Shr: surprise ah?

Aak: hmm, ama. Naan dress pannitu poidran. Then you open and see what it is.

Shruti nodded her head. Aakash picked out black full sleeve close necked t-shirt and off white jean pant. He wore that, winking at her and went out, ruffling his hair.

Shruti shook her head disbelievingly at the sudden change in Aakash, being naughty all the time since last night. But she enjoyed too. After all gaining attention from their partner meant anything to the girl than everything.

With all their intimate moments rushing in her mind she opened the box and gasped to find a black light weighted transparent saree with matching blouse and inskirt. She blushed, remembering the excitement in his eyes when he gave her this box.

Shr mv: ithu varaikum namma ivar munnadi saree katunathe illaiye. First time avar ketrukaru. But ivlo transparent ah? Chummave avar parvai uyiroda kolluthu. Aiyo, kadavule, ivaru enna over night la ippadi maritaru.

She slowly draped the saree around her petite figure and left the pallu as single fleet. She dried her hairs and straightened it, letting it fall free. She just wore a raindrop earring and thin bracelet on her right arm. Her neck was adorned with her nuptial chain alone. She applied a tiny bindi on her forehead and dark sindhoor on her hairline.

Stepping back, she looked herself once in the mirror and found almost all her upper body visible except to her blouse. She felt highly nervous to move out and stood fidgeting with her pallu near the door.

On the other side, Aakash was walking to and fro cracking his knuckles in anticipation to see his wife in his gifted saree. He stood still when the door was opened and froze, seeing her figure slowly crawling out of the closet.

He forgot to breath, seeing his transparent beauty, cladded her milky assets in black material. It was not even 24 hours since they shared themselves in the most passionate way and he was completely smitten.

Earlier they were addicted to each other care and love. Now their relationship had entered the phase, where this fire of intimacy had taken a toll on them. It became hard to keep their eyes off each other.

Seeing him completely petrified, Shruti cleared her throat.

Shr: ippadiye varatha? Ellarum papangale.

He held her palm and pulled her to him. She felt his cold palm on her bare back and clutched his t-shirt. He burried his face in her nape and inhaled her scenet. His hot breathe on her skin, tickled her nerves and made her breathe hitch.

Aak huskily: do you think, I will let someone watch what is mine? Just Mine!

When the last two words escaped in his deep base voice and reached her ears, she clenched her thighs together, feeling weak on her knees already.

Aak bv: you look damn hot and sexy!

She shut her eyes tight and a beautiful blush crept over her cheeks. He placed a open mouth kiss on her cheek, gripping her bare waist. She squirmed into him, as he sucked her skin softly before pulling back.

Aak: shall we move?

He extended his arm like a perfect gentleman. She nodded her head, accepting his hand and they walked out of the house hand in hand.