💖 59 💖

Thank you for 100k plus reads and 14k plus votes. Thank you everyone, who votes and commenting. A special thanks to people, commenting. Also, thanks to those silent readers.
____________________________________

They could hear gasps and see shocking reaction on the faces of the people. Sonali was bewildered and gulped in fear of what would happen now. Yet Aakash could see the traces of doubt in the eyes of few people.

Aak: I know, this would be really difficult to accept. You might have doubt. You can ask Shruti's friends. They knew our story since beginning. Even you can ask your correspondent. He knows since long. Infact, I came to the college for the very first time when Shruti beat a boy for misbehaving with the girl as her husband only. I was here to talk with Principal as her husband. But due to the ex-principal's negligence on her duty, I had to talk with Mr Kalidasan as a Chairman and got exposed to you all. So, don't assume that I met her in college and we fell in love and all. We were married even before I come to this college for the first time. And if you still have doubts, you can ask Mr Harsh.

Harsh, who was listening patiently until now, looked at him in confusion when he mention his name.

Aak: he came to know about us two days back when he was in practise with my wife on video call. You saw our wedding picture, right, Mr Harsh?

Harsh nodded his head and muttered a 'yes', wondering how come Aakash knew about that he knew about Aakash and Shruti being husband and wife.

Harsh: yes, even I took SS of your wedding pic. I am sorry, Sir. Also, I saw you crossing behind Shruti once.

Aak smiled: It's okay. Can you show that wedding picture to everyone? Atleast they should believe now.

When the picture was projected they understood the truth in Aakash's words completely and remain silent.

Aak: yet you might all think that what would we have been doing in my chamber whenever I call her during lunch breaks? You may all think that we took advantage. Let me ask you all that how many of you had your time with your lovers inside the college campus in hide out? I had seen many within this short time. Yet, I didn't question because I know how hormones work at this age. Also, as far as none were forced nothing is wrong. But ofcourse you have to face your parents for the deeds you do. I won't come and answer them. But that doesn't mean we took advantage. I had called her during lunch hours only. And do you think I will let my baby girl starve and quench my thirst?

Students were really astonished by his way of talking openly. They chuckled when Shruti glared at him and pinched his arm angrily.

Aak: ouch! My queen is angry now.

Shr: nadikathinga ungaluku valikura mathiri. Loosu mathiriye ellar munnadiyum pesunga.

Everyone now cent percent confirmed that they were typical husband and wife. Aakash joint his hands and pleaded her.

Aak: ma ma naan intha college Chairman. Veetuku poi eppadi venalum thitu ippo ellar munnadiyum en manatha vaangatha, ma. Please.

She chuckled and moved to Harsh. He smiled at her and looked at everyone.

Aak: truly, I am not interested in explaining things to strangers and never expected an explanation from third persons. But you were all celebrating Shruti for past three years. Now without even interpreting for few seconds, you all accused her by believing things blindly. I am not here to defend my Shruti. I want you all to learn the phrase 'think before act'. Many of you are passing out this year. You may not get time to learn these basic things hereafter. And the place you all go cannot be like the place you had been. So, be cautious with your actions. And to the people like Miss Sonali. I would like to say only one thing, 'Life is really very very short. Learn to love and earn people. Never be a reason for someone's broken state. Your conscience will kill you like a slow poison. Be happy and spread happiness.' That's it. Carry on with your happiness. I am sorry for taking your all precious time.