💖 50 💖

Thank you for supporting me till now. Had reached half century.

Thank you for 75k plus reads and 11k plus votes.

Thank you for those, who support me by vote and comment. A special thanks to those, who comments regularly. Also, thanks to those silent readers.
_____________________________

Aak: enna da mukkiyamana vishayam?

Pug: naan solluvan. But mudiyura varaikum porumaiya kepanu promise pannunga.

Rak: Avala pathi pesa porana enna vituru.

Aak: ippo ethuku da avala pathi? Nee viden, Pugazh.

Pug: dei ava ippo enna nelamaila iruka theriyuma? Ava yen annaiku appadi behave panna theriyuma?

Rak: enaku ethuvum thevai illa da. Enaku ore oru thangachi than. Athu en thangam matum than. Sethu ponavala thirupi en lifela kondu varatha.

Pug shouted: adichu palla odachuruvan, rascal. Kovathula enna pesuranu theriyama pesatha. Avale already dead bedla iruka.

Irfan turned off the TV, hearing Pugazh's shout and everyone turned their head to the trio. Aakash and Rakshan were beyond shock, hearing him.

Keerthi was close friend of Rakshan and he had taken her as his sister during their college days. Pugazh had feelings towards her and proposed her one fine day. He was waiting for her response the following day but what, she did, had broken his heart.

She proposed Aakash.

Pugazh was devasted and started ignoring Aakash, thinking Aakash might not accept Keerthi, if he came to know his love for her. On the other hand, Aakash never even let Keerthi near his shadow after her confession.

He was totally frustrated by Pugazh's ignorance and Keerthi's pestering. Rakshan was affected the most. He couldn't see her best friends and sister in worry. With the days flew, Keerthi invited them for her marriage, saying she had moved on.

That's when Pugazh came to know that Aakash didn't accept her proposal since he was already in love with Shruti. Pugazh had also moved on from his feelings towards in between time period, underatanding that as just attraction.

Pugazh and Rakshan went to Keerthi's marriage except Aakash, as he didn't even wish to see that girl's face. That's when Keerthi insulted Rakshan by saying that he was just an orphan. He didn't have any right to say her as his sister.

Rakshan was broken beyond repair, since he had taken her like his blood sister. It took him years to come out of the pain until Shruti made him feel like her own brother.

Pug: ava onnum unna unmaiya love panni unkita vanthu propose pannala. She was blackmailed with her parents life to propose you. Solla pona ava life eh thalakeela marunathuku nee matum than da karanam.

Pugazh pointed at Aakash angrily. Everyone looked at the trio blankly. When Aakash almost guessed what might have happened, Rakshan got angry on Pugazh, as he was unncessarily blaming Aakash for someone, who had killed him alive years back.

Rak: oh, un munnal kadhaliku inaiku support ah? Wait wait! Nee client meeting poitu avala paathutu thana rendu naal late ah vantha. So, you guys might have rekindled your ages old feelings, right?

Pug shouted: Paathu pesu, Raksha! Ava saga kedakuranu solran nee ippadi asingama pesitu iruka!!

Rak shouted back: atha than naanum solran. Nee paathu pesu. Avanuku ippo kalyanam agiruchu. Avan pondatiyum inga than iruka. Avan ennaikume Keerthi ah avan shadow ah kooda touch panna vitathula. Ippo ava life spoil anathuku ivan than reason nu sonna Shruti enna nenaipa? Ennaiko vitutu ponavalukaga ivan vazhkaiya yen da keduka paakura? Ippo kooda naan thana ava sethutanu sonnan. Ivan sonnana! Oru thadava avalukaga ivan manasu ennane therinjukama naan ivana odhukunan. Neeyum atha thana panna! Yen ippo Shruti parents miss anapo kooda ivana than nee blame panna. Avlo easy ah poitana ivan unaku?!