💖 13 💖

Shruti was wearing a close necked white t-shirt with mild lavendar blazer and pencil skirt, which was upto her knees. Her waist length hair was tied into high pony and was wearing glass with purple frame, matching her dress.

She checked herself once in the mirror and found Aakash, who was just lost in her. She smiled at him without realising his hormones, which were dancing wildly inside him.

Shr: how am I looking?

She moved her pony to front and combed them with her fingers. But froze when she felt a cold hands sneaking inside her t-shirt, tracing her soft waist skin.

Aak (base voice): solliye aganuma?

She felt her heartbeat racing abnormally all of a sudden, feeling his hot breathe faning her earlobe. She gasped, when his fingers moved all around her navel, taking in each inch of her skin slowly into measurement.

Aak (deep base voice): hot!

He locked his gaze with hers on the mirror. She felt her whole body doing sommersault  and tried hard to hide her blush. She felt a foreign sensation at her core and she clenched her thighs together automatically.

He smirked at her, knowing the effect he invoked on her. She bit her lips, unable to hide her blush anymore. He kept his chin on her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

Aak whispered: where is my morning coffee?

She felt sudden disappointment, as he asked about coffee and ruined the morning romance. But didn't show it out.

Shr: let me check whether maid prepared it or not.

Aak huskily: it can be prepared and served hotly just by you.

Shr: okay then let me try. I am not sure about it's outcome. I know just procedure, never had tried.

Aak (base voice): no problem, I can take it myself.

Before she could give any reply, he turned her around and captured her lips with his, pushing her against a vanity table. She gasped and closed her eyes, clutching the table for support.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her roughly. He realised that she wasn't kissing back. But as for now, he wanna devour her honey lips and he did that perfectly.

He pulled back when he felt her struggle to breath and looked at her closed eyes. Both were panting heavily. She hugged him and burried her face in her chest due to blush.

He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. She heard his abnormal heartbeat and exclaimed.

Shr: unga heartbeat yen ippadi train mathiri oduthu?

Aak: unaku yen appadi odutho athe reason kaga than.

Shr blushed: podhum podhum! Kalangathale en kannatha valika vaikathinga.

Aak: appo neenga daily morning en morning coffee ah marakama kudunga!

She nodded her head shyly and pulled back from his embrace. She took a tissue and wiped the lipstick from his lips.

Shr: ippo naan thirupi lipstick podanum. Double work!

Aak: appo lipstick inime podatha. Appapo poda thevai illa paru!

Shruti glared at him and applied a nude shade.

Shr: polama?

Aak: yes, wait a minute.

He took his cards from his wallet and gave that to Shruti.

Aak: keep them for your use.

Shr: why? I already have mine.