💖 04 💖

Pug: Enna, machan, solra? Thookirava?

Aak: Vaika koodatha edathula kaiya vachutan. Hereafter no mercy!

Pug: Okay, tell me what is the plan?

Aakash talked with Pugazh for a while and went to see Shruti, who was talking with Rakshan.

Rak: Thangam, nee nalla yosichuthan intha mudivu eduthurikiya?

Aakash stood at doorstep and heard their conversation. Above all he wished to know from Shruti perspective about their wedding decision.

Shr: Anna, naan intha marriageku othukitathuku oru reason iruku. I know him already. And I trust you. Chumma pechukulam ungala anna nu koopidala. Infact en decision thappa irunthuruntha neenga strong ah vendamnu sollirupinga. I just want my parents to be happy and their soul to rest in peace. Intha marriage nala athu kandipa nadakum. Afterall, they want me to be in the safest arms. Athuku than othukitan.

Rakshan took a deep breath and smiled at her. Ruffling her hair, he got the bed ready for her to sleep.

Rak: Nalla thoongu.

Shr: Try panran.

She closed her eyes but opened it when the lights were turned off.

Shr: light podunga, please.

Rakshan turned on the light and looked at her, who was sweating profusely. She was panting as well. He rushed to her and sat beside her, taking her arms in his.

Rak: Ennachu, Thangam? En ippadi sweat aguthu?

Aakash, who heard this, went inside and filled the glass with water, sitting beside her.

Aak: drink it.

He made her drink the water whereas Rakshan wiped her sweat. Aakash turned off the AC and switched on the fan. She was shivering badly and hugged her knees close to her chest.

Shr: Amma...appa... avanga sir..siripu sathamave irukku ney

She started crying again, getting into panic attack slowly. Rakshan got panic and pulled her legs to be straight and rubbed on her feet.

Aak: Because they are with you only. Where will they go leaving their daughter?

Shruti looked at him cluelessly. He smiled and blinked his eyes.

Aak: Just close your eyes and breath in and out slowly. Think of your good times with your parents. You can feel them. Trust me.

He whispered the last part in his deep base voice, which mixed deep into her emotions.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing level first. It helped her to come out of the panic attack. Her lips twisted into smile, as her thoughts went back to her beautiful moments with her parents.

Aakash gently wrapped his arms around her shoulder and made her laid down on his chest comfortably. He placed a warm kiss on her forehead, sending shivers down her spine.

Her mind got diverted and she felt the warmth in his embrace. Clutching his t-shirt tightly, she snuggled more into him subconsciously.

His lips curved into smile, looking at her innocent face. He kissed her forehead once again, recieving a glare from Rakshan.

Rak: Naan ava annan da.

Aak: irunthutu po.

Aakash's concentration was fully on Shruti's face, who had fallen into deep slumber. He tugged the fallen hair strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead once again, making Rakshan groan.