💖 17 💖

Shr: by the way, Mi, we had planned for outing tomorrow. Do you wanna join?

Aak: I have work, chellam. Maybe we can go out anywhere sunday.

Shr: unga office la saturday vum working day ah?

Aak: no. But I have some work.

Shr: engayavathu veliya poringala?

Aak: illa ma. Veetla than. I will be working from study.

Shr: then I will change the plan to sunday. You can join us too.

Aak: no need to change. You enjoy with them tomorrow. Day after tomorrow only us.

He kissed her forehead and wore his watch. He checked himself once in mirror and saw Shruti leaving the room already.

Aak: Oii!

She turned to him and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Aak: did you forget anything?

Shr: illaiye! Mobile, Ipad, laptop, wallet,..., ellame eduthutane.

Aak: appadiya? Okay, go.

Aakash turned to take his mobile with fallen face. He pocketed his mobile and turned to leave but stumbled on the nearby couch, as she threw herself on him, engulfing him by his neck and kissed him.

He held her by waist and smiled against her lips, as she fell above on him on the couch. He squeezed her waist, making her gasp and explored every bit of her mouth with his tongue. Her face flushed and panted for breath, as he pulled back.

He looked at her face intensely, caressing her cheek with one hand.

Aak base voice: inaiku coffee rompa sweet ah irunthuthu. I like it.

She buried her face in his chest and blushed. He chuckled and rubbed her back.

Aak: madam, ippadiye iruka idea va? Enaku onnum prachana illa appadiye bed ku thookitu poiduvan.

Shr: ama appadiye thookitu poitalum. Poi velaiya parunga, boss.

She got up from him and adjusted her dress and hair. He got up and stood behind her closely. His hot breath against her nape, made her go weak on her knees.

Aak huskily: moochu vitale nikka mudiyala aprom eppadi bed la...

Shr blushed: Aakash, please...

Aak: please?

Shr: enaku time achu, naan poi saptu kelamburam ennamo pannunga.

She rushed to the dining room, thoroughly embarassed. He chuckled at her disappearing figure and walked behind her. After breakfast they both left to their respective offices.

Aakash entered his cabin and called Rakshan. He picked up.

Aak: where are you, Raksha?

Rak: I am going to office da. How is my thangam?

Aak: she is fine. What about her parents?

Rak: fine da. Sonna udane othukitanga da. Unna pathi edhuvume kekala. Eppadi machan ellaraiyum magic panni vasiyam pandra.

Aakash's lips curled with smile and a lone teardrop escaped through the corner of his eyes.

Aak: atha vidu da. Avangaluku Shruti ah eppalam pakkanumnu thonutho appolam enaku video call pannu. Avala kamikuran.

Rak: okay, machan.

Aak: then inaiku office ku oru idiot varuva. Naan enga irukanu kepa. Adichu kooda kepa machan. Ana solliradha.