Brain Damage

Hey guys. I'm back! And The Bad Guys are back! So, this is it. I made The Bad Guys' slice-of-life story. This story is season 1, so that means it's like The Bad Guys series, only in fanfic. Since The Bad Guys doesn't have a series yet (and possibly will have), I decided to make my own. The story showed what happened after the events of the movie, after the Bad Guys were released from prison, and after deciding what to do with their lives after they "turned a new leaf". Like my other fanfics, I like a good slice-of-life story.

And, coincidentally, I released my fanfic of The Bad Guys season 1 on the exact date when the movie was released back in theaters! I was surprised myself! The Bad Guys returned in theaters! Guess everybody loves this movie! And maybe they might make a sequel! Though, I learned my lesson from it that no matter what the sequel was written, I won't take it personally and continue writing

I hope you'll like my first chapter of the story. Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornet was on the bed with a tiny thermometer in his mouth. He appeared to be slouching, and both of his eyes were looking in different directions. Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha watched worryingly while Tarantula was examining him with the medical equipment they stole and stored years ago since they can't take themselves into public hospitals due to their criminal records.

"Okay, let me see," Tarantula removed the thermometer from Hornet's mouth, "Okay, his temperature is normal. Now, follow my hand, Hornet," she moved one of her hands and only Hornet's right eye followed her hand. Then, she moved her other hand, and both of his eyes followed the hand nearest to his eye, "Interesting. How about..." Tarantula hit her fists together, and made it appear that both of her hands at the right. Both of Hornet's pupils appeared on her left eye, the same thing happened when Tarantula did this at the left. She then separated both her hands apart, and Hornet's eyes returned to normal. Tarantula then used a stethoscope of her size to listen to Hornet's heart in his abdomen, and an irregular beat was heard, "Well, as a medical practitioner, I don't like the sound of this at all. But as a part-time rapper, I'm kind of feeling it," she started rapping to the beat.

Me and my dogs we keep it a hundred, hundred.
Money in the way twenty-twenty focused, skree.
Stacks and stacks skrilla up to the ceiling, ceiling.
Hands in the air, you know the feeling, skree

Wolf then interrupted her, "Webs, please. Can you tell us what's wrong with Hornet?"

"Yes, allow me to demonstrate. Could one of you do something stupid?" Tarantula asked.

A phone was heard ringing out of nowhere.

"I got it!" Shark grabbed a defibrillator paddle, and brought it to his ear, thinking it was a phone, electrocuting himself.